Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm at a party tomorrow night, so will try to find a pub in Reigate to watch the game. I don't know why I'm going to put myself in a miserable mood before the party, but I just can't not watch it.
It's difficult to be optimistic at the moment, I hope the players are

Last edited:
Even at our worst under Poch we weren't hanging on by the skin of our teeth against Burnley. Sure we lost to these teams, but we still had some measure of control and authority in those games if not the cutting edge. Now we look like a league 1 team who can barely play basic stuff.
Losing 3-0 against Brighton and getting knocked out by Colchester or losing against Norwich and Burnley.

That's not much of a choise.

Anyone remember when sky had to change the big four to the big 6 to include us as Poch did an amazing job breaking into the big 4? Feels like they'll change it back again soon.
Not sure Poch had too much to do with it. Pretty sure it was the player's inherent world-classiness and ENIC's virtues.

Even at our worst under Poch we weren't hanging on by the skin of our teeth against Burnley. Sure we lost to these teams, but we still had some measure of control and authority in those games if not the cutting edge. Now we look like a league 1 team who can barely play basic stuff.

Have you forgotten Brighton already?

Back
Top Bottom