Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Superb by Porro

But he was offside anyways

Why the fuck to I have to give a running commentary… watch it yourself …. I HATE YOU

Angry Kick GIF by Superstore

Yeah yeah and he selected Scarlett over him today.

Ange is a very polite person and has said similar things about all the players that we’ve tried to flog. If he believed in Gil, he would select him.
Exactly.

One thing I will say is I absolutely wish him the best when he leaves. Definitely got the right mentality, just not the toolkit to be a successful PL player.

Got to be used as a makeweight for any La Liga transfers we make in the Summer. No one has much cash so it’s the only way we’ll extract any value if it’s reducing the amount we have to pay out.

Got to be used as a makeweight for any La Liga transfers we make in the Summer. No one has much cash so it’s the only way we’ll extract any value if it’s reducing the amount we have to pay out.

Things don't work like that, mate.....

We can't just foist players we don't want onto clubs. The need/appeal needs to be there...... Afterall; they'd still have to attribute a cash value reduction against any incoming fee demanded.

(eg. Barca sure as hell aren't gonna take him should we opt to pull the trigger on Raphina.)

On the flip-side; it would also require a club that admires Gil to have a player that we have an existing interest in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom