Bring back 'Cocky'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
Because it´s a way better name than Chirpy

1463510_10151830015828505_277337271_n.jpg

Am I reading the bottom right-hand corner correctly... or did Fred Perry also sketch cartoons when he wasn't busy winning Wimbledon, or kitting out pwopa nawty geezers??
Man, he could turn his hand to anything!!

I think that back in 1913, there were only about 2 jokes in existence... this was cutting edge comedy!

'Funny Face' indeed... it's funny 'cos it's true. the Oldham man in question does indeed have a funny face... I mean look at him!
You just couldn't make this shit up!

Just like comments on a YouTube vid always seem to end in a racial argument, it usually takes about 10 posts on a thread here before a woman the size of a monster truck appears

Just like comments on a YouTube vid always seem to end in a racial argument, it usually takes about 10 posts on a thread here before a woman the size of a monster truck appears

You're FATTIST! ....no love... you, are fattist!
(Jimmy Carr, I couldn't resist!)

Back
Top Bottom