Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were 4-0 up after 85 minutes at home to Newcastle which you would have thought would have been the perfect opportunity to bring on Veliz and Dorrington. How does anyone gain experience if they are not given minutes on the pitch?
And keep playing the same shit that fails us.

That's what happens when you field Royal and Davies at CB. The latter is an able deputy, the former is...well...

Ange is no miracle worker. Tonight's shitshow is on Levy, as are the other troubles we've had this season. You leave the roster dead short, that's what happens.

No team can cater for the amount of injuries we have had, needless suspensions are all about Managerial discipline.

Didn't Ange just say we had ten out injured, how big a squad is he allowed to have?

At least be realistic with your expectations.

GCdxdCCX0AA1B_w
Red all day. Unless you do that to a Spurs player.

I can see why Sky stepped down Tyler on Comms his reaction to our goals was like he was at a morgue. I wasn't sure the goals counted.

twat

You keep going on about abuse on a Match thread

Is there something you want to share with us?
Off-topic, Baz. You've just reprimanded me and now you'd like to go further?

Talk about this...

Now, would you like to share with the class you take on tonight's game? I thought we were shit with tons of blame to go around. What say you?
...otherwise you're being hypocritical.

First time I’ve seen this Ange team live. Son and BJ so fucking lightweight and along with Richi terrible first touch. Royal gave the ball away so much in the 2nd half. Thought GLC was good when he came on

Off-topic, Baz. You've just reprimanded me and now you'd like to go further?

Talk about this...

...otherwise you're being hypocritical.

I really don’t want anything to do with you but you keep following me around this forum like a lovesick puppy!

Take a hint

I think you’re a twat and never a Spurs fan

Go and bother someone else who gives a fuck

Didn't Ange just say we had ten out injured, how big a squad is he allowed to have?
Ten? Are our U21 injuries gonna get counted in that? We miss Maddison, VDV, Romero and Bentancur. Perisic barely played this season and won’t play for the rest of it. Safe to say we can count him out. Solomon is a backup player, but sure let’s count him in. Sessegnon hasn’t even played under Postecoglou. Who else is injured?

Back
Top Bottom