Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomo

Supporter
COYS and Merry Christmas.

I assume the below team and Royal for Romero if Romero’s hamstring is still a bit tight.

Vicario
Porro Romero Davies Udogie
Sarr Skipp Kulusevski
Johnson Richarlison Son

Brighton get an extra few days rest and will be pretty confident I imagine after seeing how well Everton did pressing against us.

It's important Skipp doesn't start this. A big part of our problem against Everton was the fact they just walked through our midfield largely thanks to Skipp, when out of possession, not having a clue where to be, when to press etc.

Really hope Romero is fit.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Davies - Udogie
Hojbjerg
Sarr - Lo Celso
Kulusevski - Richarlison - Son
Probably go with this. Don't really like Hojbjerg as a 6 but he's a fuck ton better than Skipp and we haven't really got anyone else to play there. Don't want Sarr there as we lose what he brings.

Won't be easy tbh. Think we may drop points here.

1-1

Random rules Royal was the catalyst to the haphazard nature of a lot of our passing yesterday.
I thought Eric was fine.
Agree. Royal is an awful footballer on his right foot, let alone his left. Gotta feel for him

Dier looked good!

Got a ticket to this one in one of the home stands from an Albion season ticket holder. First game under Ange as can’t afford to watch us at home. Gutted at not being able to witness Maddison in the flesh

COYS and Merry Christmas.

I assume the below team and Royal for Romero if Romero’s hamstring is still a bit tight.

Vicario
Porro Romero Davies Udogie
Sarr Skipp Kulusevski
Johnson Richarlison Son
I’d play the same back 4 but Lo Celso and PEH would have to be in the team so Sarr, Skipp,PEH with Dejan back instead of Johnson who needs to be more prepared to get stuck in more not chicken out

Will be a tough one, but Brighton nearly match us for injury so that makes me feel better. Mitoma left the Palace game on crutches.

If Romero plays, I think we‘ll win, this isn’t Brighton at their best with their absences.

They are playing an 18 year old with 5 appearances at RB, need Son and Udogie to cook. We should be targeting that side all game.

Am going to be down in Sussex so might try and wing a ticket from somewhere. The away ones are all electronic tickets though.

Will be a tough one, but Brighton nearly match us for injury so that makes me feel better. Mitoma left the Palace game on crutches.

If Romero plays, I think we‘ll win, this isn’t Brighton at their best with their absences.

They are playing an 18 year old with 5 appearances at RB, need Son and Udogie to cook. We should be targeting that side all game.
They have more 1stbteamers than us, injured. Agree with you, why anybody doesn’t , well 😂😂

Brighton get an extra few days rest and will be pretty confident I imagine after seeing how well Everton did pressing against us.

It's important Skipp doesn't start this. A big part of our problem against Everton was the fact they just walked through our midfield largely thanks to Skipp, when out of possession, not having a clue where to be, when to press etc.

Really hope Romero is fit.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Davies - Udogie
Hojbjerg
Sarr - Lo Celso
Kulusevski - Richarlison - Son
Probably go with this. Don't really like Hojbjerg as a 6 but he's a fuck ton better than Skipp and we haven't really got anyone else to play there. Don't want Sarr there as we lose what he brings.

Won't be easy tbh. Think we may drop points here.

1-1
Like the line up, adds a bit more steel in midfield and pressing up front.

Let's hope everyone if fit enough to play this line up or otherwise!

Back
Top Bottom