Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Once again a clueless ref (not the first time with this cunt).

BHA made 18 fouls vs. our 6, but both teams get 2 bookings for fouls (they got 3 in total, but 1 was for blocking a free kick).

Also, Dunk only getting a booking for the EXACT - and I mean EXACT same situation that saw Romero sent off vs. Chelsea.

Same story every game.
Hmm, not sure, I just think we didnt go in for tackles as much as we shoudld have done. Agree on the Dunk thing though, and the only way that changes is for Ange to act like the rest of them and call it out in the media - thats why the big teams get the decisions

Not from the time I was watching but no doubt you have a very balanced take on his game.

1 bad game doesn’t have any excuse but doesn’t change the way he’s played for us in several positions this season

You are embarrassing mate. Desperate to cling onto any bad performance
There are some people here that I'd honestly mute when it comes to Kulusevski. Extremely negative and biased towards him.

Someone translate this and send it to Richie….

“Me: Can you explain the offside rule and giving examples as if I had never played football and I was 5

ChatGPT: Sure! In football, the offside rule is like a special space where only some players are allowed. Imagine there's an invisible line near the opponent's goal. If you're close to that goal and the ball is kicked to you, you need to make sure two things: you must be in the opponent's half of the field, and there must be at least two opponents (including the goalkeeper) either in front of you or level with you when the ball is played to you.
So, if you're too close to the goal when the ball is kicked to you and there aren't enough opponents between you and the goal, it's like a flag being raised, and you're offside. This helps keep the game fair and fun for everyone.”

Ball retention of a toddler with a tantrum
I think we can’t have son and bj in the same attacking line up. Both too weak so we have no press or hold up. BJ dies not want to beat his man at all. Even Gil tried to run with the ball and get to by line. Johnson doesn’t even bother.

The squad just needs an upgrade, there’s not much else to say. Half the players in the squad shouldn’t be here. If you have to put too many of them on the pitch at once, this always happens.

Last edited:
Brighton played loads of kids. Ange doesn’t want to play any of ours for some reason. I don’t give a fuck if people think they are not ready. Their 18 FB scored didn’t he.
Anyone tell kulu is a top quality number 20 or right winger must be joking. He didn’t put one cross in. When in the middle he was awful couldn’t control the game. He never gets subbed either! Some people go way over board about him. Luckily his suspended for next game so should see Gio Sarr and PEH in midfield.
Ange shouldn't be in this position.

You're thinking back-to-front.

Just like the match against Chelscum we are the architects of our own downfall.
Giving away 2 stupid penalties in one match!??!!
Not being clinical enough in front of goal for 80 minutes allowed Brighton to grow in confidence. I don’t think their man would have attempted the ambitious shot for their 3rd goal if the game was tied.

Veliz should be playing more, has hand about 30 mins in total and sacked a goal.

Would like to see Gil play more did some good link up play and for a twig, got stuck in.

Back
Top Bottom