Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The amount of shit Hojbjerg gets is a joke. He’s one who actually looks at it.

Straight from the start they pressed our two centre backs because they know they are brutal and can’t handle getting pressed. We are doing the same to them but we are 5 yards off the press even though they are still giving us the ball back.
More intensity is needed and get the next goal and it’s game on. If they get it then it could be 5

We have been absolutely woeful up front. Need to sort that out asap and get an early goal to change the mood and direction of this match.
We seem to do too many silly flicks and attempted tricks on the edge of their box rather than cutting out decent chances.

Son on the left does not work. It's a shame as both him and Richarlison look decent through the middle
Should try swapping them fora bit in the second half and if that doesn't work, Son has to walk. Lazy and weak. Can't let the captain set such a bad example.

Is Phillips that bad?

Our front four have been a disgrace, our so called nailed on starters. Thank Christ Vic has decided to make some effort or we would be four or five down.
I listened to a pod with lilywhite rose(who watches the youth alot). He basically said Phillips doesn't look first team ready. But I mean, we are settling for Royal at CB. He can't be that bad can he?

As soon as Romero was ruled out. I wrote it off completely tbh.

Brighton press high. We don't even like that with our best players available, let alone what we've got out there now.

I knew we wouldn't win the game. I just expected alot better tbh

Not too confident for Bournemouth either without a centre back or our press resistant midfielders available.

Just need to get through both, get to January and be very fucking thankful that Villa and those below us have had a bit of a blip too.

Normally speaking, we actually want teams to press us higher. It’s just not going to work without CB’s who can play football and especially without midfielders who aren’t pressure resistant and can play football.

Playing 4231 with 4 fucking bumblers up top isn’t helping either.

Kulu is a creative vacuum and far too wasteful.

Levy is a cunt for leaving us short with CB and years of not addressing the team properly.

We can win this but it's gonna need big Ange balls.

Bring the youngsters on.

Back
Top Bottom