Brighton vs Tottenham Hotspur (A) - Thursday 28th December 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vic keeping us in this game. Could easily be 4-0. Somehow we are still in this game. Can’t string a pass to save our lives tonight. Defense shape all over the place.

Hopefully sorted at the half.

Brighton ain’t all that, end to end chances are there but sloppy mistakes. Cannot give them gifts and hopefully Ange changes things up. Vicario different level but if our wingers cannot beat their man they need to be kept on the bench or fucked off out the club.

It looked like a banana skin game to be honest.

As soon as Romero was ruled out. I wrote it off completely tbh.

Brighton press high. We don't even like that with our best players available, let alone what we've got out there now.

I knew we wouldn't win the game. I just expected alot better tbh

Not too confident for Bournemouth either without a centre back or our press resistant midfielders available.

Just need to get through both, get to January and be very fucking thankful that Villa and those below us have had a bit of a blip too.

Worst half of football under Ange. I hope you're watching Baldy.
levytime.gif

I wonder if there's an unwritten rule now that in each game at least one Spurs player should get a totally stupid unnecessary red card while another (or same player) give away a stupid goal

Emerson for Dorrington. Who gives a fuck if he's young, their 18 year old scored against us. Their 37 years old is running rings around us.

Back
Top Bottom