Brighton (A) 17:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Vorm -
- Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen -
- Trippier - Wanyama - Eriksen - Rose -
- Lamela - Dele -
- Kane -

Gazzaniga, Aurier, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Winks, Son
If Dele is fit, he starts.

Last edited:
For all those reimagining Llorente at his Bilbao best and crying for his selection...

If he was tearing up trees at training, first in last out, screaming at the coaching team "Pick me pick me pick me" then its fair to assume he would have got minutes, even a start last night.

We can assume he isn't doing those things and therefore they're not picking him, picking him, picking him.

giphy.gif

I don’t care if we win 1-0 with a 98th minute goalmouth scramble in which Sissoko knocks it in with his bell end, just fucking win
I just want a win as well. I do not care about our playing philosophy. I want a pragmatic, professional performance and 3 points in the bank. Philosophy and style is well and good when we are on a good run

Poch has quite the headache for this one.

Do you drop Aurier after his recent performance and put Trippier in the team after his shocking Liverpool performance?

Do you take Sanchez out of the team yet again, despite not doing much wrong yesterday? Or do you keep the same back four in hope they improve? Then what do you do with Davies who has been absolutely atrocious this season?

Will Dier manage to keep his place? He hasn't been afraid to drop Dier this season, leaving him out of the team against Watford? Will he continue to overplay a clearly ageing Dembele who seems to be playing every single game when we know he can't play successfully well two times in a week?

Will Lucas be dropped yet again? Despite being by far and away our best player this season?

Do you stick with the 4231 which would probably see us get the best out of Eriksen? Or will he try and keep all the centre backs happy and play 3 at the back again and bring Toby back into the fold?

Tune in at 5pm this Saturday on Sky Sports to find out.

Brighton are gonna be smelling blood and it’s now obvious to everyone that we suck at defending set pieces. It’s going to be a tricky and nervy game. Hope we can pinch the win cos we badly need confidence lifted.
Yep. They will be putting everything into the box, under Vorm’s crossbar, rinse and repeat.
I’m just hoping we can go through one of those 15 minute spells we sometimes have where the game is put to bed. Because we are going to be nervy every time they ping a cross in.

Back
Top Bottom