Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The plaster has been ripped off now........ He's not been a cunt on his way out...... The manager is at peace with the situ............ And the Spurs go marching on.

COYS.
A new era begins on Sunday, I just hope we have the patience as a club and fans ( myself included ) to see it through as it wont all be smooth sailing but i have a funny feeling about big Ange, I think he is the one

With no Kane we have goals to replace, and it is now officially a rebuild with the lessened pressure that comes with it.

I think, or do I just hope, that Ange will start Udogie AND Porro. To make a statement to the team. We're going for this shit. We're going to dominate mid-table teams, squeeze the life out of them.

I do seem to be very alone in this thought process :ange-bored:
Think Skipp has to play if they both start in a double pivot and I think Ange tends to play one DM and two 8’s. As above, I would play Udogie 100% and Skipp, and go for it with Porro

Time to step up Richie.

You always wanted to be the main man so now's your chance.

Fucks sake - why are we panicking when we have the first choice Brazilian striker.

He just needs to remember where the net is in the Premier League.

:pochcry:

Maddison made my team.

:dwi:

I went with Martinelli instead.

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

***I'm still considering Maddison strongly. Might transfer him in at some point today. Saka's already in there and two of their midfielders might be a bit much.

Time to step up Richie.

You always wanted to be the main man so now's your chance.

Fucks sake - why are we panicking when we have the first choice Brazilian striker.

He just needs to remember where the net is in the Premier League.

:pochcry:
Not the lack of goals with him, it’s the inability to control a ball or pass it well. Confident he will get 15 but his all round play is a massive concern

Here's my last go after listing to the presser

Vicario
Royal
Romero
Dav
Udogie
Maddison
Bissouma
GLC
Solomon
Richy
Son
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Royal Romero Dav Udogie
Maddison Bissouma GLC
Solomon Richy Son
[/lineup]

Udogie could be a good shout. Not expecting many clean sheets but maybe some attacking returns.

Yeah I toyed with Udogie but ended up with Colwill as the 4.5 option since it seems like he's going to be starting every game 100% and I don't trust us to get many clean sheets.

Udogie has higher upside tho.

Back
Top Bottom