Brennan Johnson

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seen a lot of him at forest the last few seasons. He is going to be much better in an attacking side. £45 million is chicken feed in todays inflated market.
If he hits the ground ( and up the wing) running kulu is going to see a lot of the bench this season.

Yep. I honestly think a front 3 of Richarlison, Son and Johnson is potentially our best 3. Bags of pace and Son in the centre takes the pressure off Richarlison. Hopefully him and Johnson either side can be a threat. Solomon and Kulu will get opportunities no doubt, but that’s my front 3

So instead of saying that the first time you essentially said

“Yeah but other teams do it as well so ner ner ner ner”

No..... I don't think it likely that ANY clubs are doing that....

Like a big baby.

Ironical YOU'RE now being a "baby".....

I was initially trying to appeal to your sense of logic..... Affording your intelligence due respect. You weren't prepared to play that way tho'..... C'est la vie.

I'm really excited to see him play now. Shame it had to be on deadline day.

Unfortunately Kulu does so little that even if he's only a slight upgrade on Solomon he should contribute quite significantly.

Unfortunately Kulu does so little that even if he's only a slight upgrade on Solomon he should contribute quite significantly.
Kulu was amazing when he was on loan.....and now he's here permanently and on decent wage..... he's become slower and not up to the previous mark he was playing. Think he at the comfortable stage and isn't as hungry as when he was a loanee

Kulu was amazing when he was on loan.....and now he's here permanently and on decent wage..... he's become slower and not up to the previous mark he was playing. Think he at the comfortable stage and isn't as hungry as when he was a loanee
I don't think that's fair to him, he's working incredibly hard, I think the demands of his new role are just really different than they were under Conte, and he has a tough time adjusting. It might also be a confidence issue.

Hope you treat him well, unlike Spence.

In all seriousness, I’m glad he’s gone to Spurs because at least you’re entertaining to watch and not a graveyard for talent like Chelsea.

Brennan is a great pro and a nice kid, as well as a super talent.

At the back of his mind, he’ll be thinking he can become the new Steve Hodge and return to the World Famous City Ground to win some silverware after a couple of years in a Tottenham shirt.

Good luck!

I thought that he’s done well the last two games.

Johnson is more the classic bums off seats player though that is enjoyable to watch speeding down the wing. It’s going to be interesting to see where he’s played though.

I don't think that's fair to him, he's working incredibly hard, I think the demands of his new role are just really different than they were under Conte, and he has a tough time adjusting. It might also be a confidence issue.
He was the only other intelligent player other than Kane, he looked good because of the link up between the two making space etc. There were a few times on Saturday where he and Maddison were doing the same, problem for kulu is he shouldn't be hugging the wing but in this system it's somewhat expected

Hope you treat him well, unlike Spence.

In all seriousness, I’m glad he’s gone to Spurs because at least you’re entertaining to watch and not a graveyard for talent like Chelsea.

Brennan is a great pro and a nice kid, as well as a super talent.

At the back of his mind, he’ll be thinking he can become the new Steve Hodge and return to the World Famous City Ground to win some silverware after a couple of years in a Tottenham shirt.

Good luck!
Cheers. All the best and hope you stay up. My big brother was a Forest fan (right age for Clough) and took me to my first Spurs games. I grew up reading the Tricky Tree fanzine and have always watched out for Forest’s results.

Seen a lot of him at forest the last few seasons. He is going to be much better in an attacking side. £45 million is chicken feed in todays inflated market.
If he hits the ground ( and up the wing) running kulu is going to see a lot of the bench this season.
Well, we certainly need to calm the fuck down with the chicken feed with this one

Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

Back
Top Bottom