Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People please stop talking like we’re in the Europa League. It’s in our hands!
Yes we aren’t playing well but we aren’t relying on other results.
Your posts are always decent including the first half of this post, I give you a chance to revise the second half before I change my opinion about you.

PS. I give you a clue. woolwich lost to wolves, palace and leicester in the last 3 matches. chelsea and manu haven't won in their last 3 matches.

Injuries is what have done us the last few weeks and the replacements are not at the same level, a couple are but not the full quota required. We need like for like. You can rotate and everyone will get games otherwise it's a class below who only gets the odd game through injuries but are happy with that because they are either finishing off their career or know they are lucky to be playing for spurs in the first place.

At least wolves won today. Means Everton have fuck all to play for. A bit like Bournemouth today. Except we have no son now either :pochfacepalm:.

Have to beat ajax now. Son hattrick. That would make up for it. But only if we fucking qualify for cl. Lost 6 on the spin now away from home in pl. Anyone saying we are melts can fuck off. Today was pathetic. Game should've been done by 30 mins but we couldn't finish.

May want to ask the players that, they seem sick of playing since city game. There is no way we are beating Ajax AND Barca so then you ask yourself can we beat Everton after the way we are playing and after losing the semi final.

Tune out. Simples.

I can't wait for Wednesday. :)

Your posts are always decent including the first half of this post, I give you a chance to revise the second half before I change my mind about you.

PS. I give you a clue. woolwich lost to wolves, palace and leicester in the last 3 matches. chelsea and manu haven't won in their last 3 matches.
What I meant was on the last day we aren’t hoping we have to win and others lose. Apologies.

Admittedly we have got away with it over recent weeks due to other results.

Okay, maybe Pochettino hasn't rotated his (small and ever-shrinking) squad enough. Maybe this has led to our main players developing fatigue. I reckon it's the main, but not the only reason, for the precarious position we find ourselves in now. But what do I know? Am I the manager?

No. I am just a Spurs fan. They're my club. They've always been and they always will be. I've supported Spurs for nearly 60 years now. Tottenham till I die (and beyond). I will shout for them forever and brush off that pathetic ridicule we get. We may win, we may not - but I am Tottenham. My blood is dark blue. The little boy with the oversized wooden football rattle is still there every time I watch them play. If you are Tottenham too, get behind them at all times, especially when they need it, like the fans at the ground did today. Try not to moan, even though it's hard sometimes. See the bigger picture. It's the best club in the world. There is no better.

Glad I've found this place - it feels like home. Many of the people here are incredible fans. I applaud you.

For all the melts saying we will be playing in a half empty stadium on Europa League nights next season... it should be easy enough to get a ticket.

Every cloud! :pochbye:
And we can probably play good entretaining football against teams like Flora Tallin or Qarabag.

Yes we can. We had the discipline and fitness to play an entire half 2 men down and not concede.

Playing 2 men down is usually just a queue of shots on goal.

We didn’t take our chances, 2 silly sendings off, but we can take a little something.

Everyone here needs to fucking relax. We very narrowly lost 1-0 away, with a very fatigued team.

Miserable bunch of soft cocks and obvious wums on here. We can do Ajax, and we will do Everton.

It doesn't matter does it. We lost. Fatigue and tiredness are excuses. We've lost 13 times. And we've had plenty of chances to secure top 4. Lucky to beat Brighton and deserved to lose against West ham. Yes fine the attitude from those on the field was ok until the very last minutes but we have fucking bottled it. Only we could turn an easy 3rd place finish into this.

Okay, maybe Pochettino hasn't rotated his (small and ever-shrinking) squad enough. Maybe this has led to our main players developing fatigue. I reckon it's the main, but not the only reason, for the precarious position we find ourselves in now. But what do I know? Am I the manager?

No. I am just a Spurs fan. They're my club. They've always been and they always will be. I've supported Spurs for nearly 60 years now. Tottenham till I die (and beyond). I will shout for them forever and brush off that pathetic ridicule we get. We may win, we may not - but I am Tottenham. My blood is dark blue. The little boy with the oversized wooden football rattle is still there every time I watch them play. If you are Tottenham too, get behind them at all times, especially when they need it, like the fans at the ground did today. Try not to moan, even though it's hard sometimes. See the bigger picture. It's the best club in the world. There is no better.

Glad I've found this place - it feels like home. Many of the people here are incredible fans. I applaud you.
Well said mate. I've also supported them since forever. I remember standing behind Bill Brown watching.

That was largely down to giving them a corner. They almost scored from the other one we gave them a moment before but i dont think we gave them any others. It allowed them to flood the box for an uncontested cross. They actually blew the first corner by passing instead of crossing.

I don't disagree with the general thrust of what you're saying but to keep using words like "gave" and "allowed". In the context of 11 trying to impose their will on 9 that's rather gratuitous, no?

Seems crazy to me that the final 40mins would be open to anything beyond the mildest of scrutiny.

Let's not underestimate how epic it would have been if we'd have salvaged a point or better.

I don't love it you twat..thats why I'm pissed that my team have been so shite all season long. Most of us could accept some of these ever repeating circles if the club didnt keep bottling it over and over....same old shit, fuck levy too

Cry me a river you melt.

Back
Top Bottom