Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did we have 9 men?
Why didn’t we put away any of our chances in the first half?

You can’t blame it on chance
We had 9 men as 2 got sent off, we didn’t put it away in the first half as we didn’t score and it’s a game of 2 halves , not sure what I’m missing here? If Foyth doesn’t get sent off we win even with 10 men

So you're admitting it was a poor refereeing display then?

Or you just looking for an argument?
Eh? 2 main decisions were correct and his wrong decisions all benefited us.

our players lost the plot and let the pressure get to them as usual. Not surprising tbh but sadly that's what happened again.

dunno how we can beat Everton without Son and Kane but I think there's a chance.

THE PLAYERS do not deserve the CL.

Some of the individuel mistakes being make along with some very suspect attitudes along the way have been very dissappointing to behold.

Who cares.... The other fuckers don't either so let's just get it done.

Fcuking people on here.

We were up against a team who were already on their summer break.

We needed to be controlled, aggressive to a point and clinical.

We are fcuking shirkers from the manager through to the players.

Anyone who is not fearful of our future or embarrassed at how poor we have become is living in cloud fcuking cuckoo land.

We cannot handle pressure. We cannot deliver even when it is handed on a plate.

This is by a country mile the worst in football terms that Pochettino has presided over.

Fcuk hindsight or next Wednesday or next Sunday.

All the highs of recent years are disappearing down the drain.

Yep just sick of cunts on here trying to defend this shit , Poch levy and the players have put us in this position . We’re just lucky Woolwich , Chelsea and Man Utd are as shit as us .
I get the frustration.But some of your remarks have made you look like a troll,even if you aren't.And bringing peoples mums into it?
You can be pissed off without getting rude.We are all Spurs after all.

Football is not important. It's a nice distraction sometimes, but ultimatley it doesn't matter. At the end of the day it's an incredibly chaotic and random sport. Tottenham doesn't mean anything. No football club does. It's totally and utterly irrational.Nothing that happens in football impacts the real world, except in the emotions you let it induce.

So Tottenham don't get top four? Oh well. You'll come back next season right? You always have. Football never ends. That means there will always be the chance for glory out there, somewhere. But it also means that whatever glory there is will become old and forgotten, replaced by a need for something new. Football will never ultimately satisfy you. Football never ends, so there will never be a true 'winner'. All trophies and wins do is give a brief burst of euphoria and a little bit more information to meaningless, unsolvable arguments over 'which club is better'. That's ultimately all football is. That is all it will ever be.

There are things in your life that should matter much more than football. People you should speak to. Things you should do. Go do them.

Thought team had stagnated at times this season, but now I'm almost certain we've regressed - the mindset just doesn't seem to have changed for some of our players.

No idea what to think at the moment - threadbare squad and injuries have seriously hampered us but we had a team good enough to win today, what Sonny was thinking we'll probably never know.

Eh? 2 main decisions were correct and his wrong decisions all benefited us.

our players lost the plot and let the pressure get to them as usual. Not surprising tbh but sadly that's what happened again.

dunno how we can beat Everton without Son and Kane but I think there's a chance.
Whatever...... Sons could easily have been yellow and Foyth's should have been yellow.

Ref was showboating having "chats" with both sets of players every 5 minutes.

He had a poor game, even missed the blatant 2nd yellow for Dier and the last minute penalty shout by Dele which if the other 2 decisions were cast iron Reds, then that was a penalty

I thought Dele and Moura were good. Obviously, Sissoko was his usual incredible self (he must win the POTY. If he doesn't certain elements of our support our heavily biased to a certain player). At least we have another chance next week. The players are heavily fatigued. We can criticise certain people in the club, or the manager, or Levy for letting that happen. However, the players really do need our support right now.
I Can't wait to get to Amsterdam now, and I can't quite believe we are playing in a champions league semi final. I didn't think that would happen when I watched spurs 15 years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom