Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D07TCj4X0AYv6ZA.jpg:large

Must be our best defensive display in years. How did we keep a clean sheet? Streams were pretty good but went down just as we scored and only seen Kane putting the ball in the net but not the build up. Anyone got a clip?

I stayed clear of the interwobble during the game, but I suppose you were all howling about the commentary

How fucking weird is it that Robbie Savage is defending us? Especially in the firt half but at times in the second, that cunt of of a commentator had his schmeckell out and was rubbing it furiously against anything German.

Don't get me started on the constant references to the Wall Pushers, christ in heaven. Can you imagine similar if United, City, Woolwich or Chelsea were playing there?

Fantastic performance tonight. The team as a unit were brilliant and the focus was spot on. Big game from Hugo when we needed him at his best. The stream I watched had the commentator claiming a goal for Dortmund as Hugo palmed it away. "It's been coming" he said. Twat. We looked so comfortable second half though obviously their heads had dropped but no matter.

Tactics were spot on. This is a performance we need to replicate in European knockout games. It was just as good watching us play our way to this composed performance as it was watching the first leg.

Thoroughly delighted with that tonight.

COYS!!

Probably the most intense first half I’ve seen in years though. They just poured all their energy to score early and were completely drained later on. Superb performance from everyone except Eriksen. I’m not going to bash him and say he was poor but my expectation is very high from him. 72% pass acc doesn’t cut it for me, nonetheless, he deserves nice long rest.

Back
Top Bottom