Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How was being in the home end? Were you the reason we didn't hear the drums again after about 75 mins?
I was in the home section but not the yellow wall. I was opposite the yellow wall. Our fans were tremendous. The Dortmund lot were gracious in defeat and perfectly civilised about a good number of Yids infiltrating their patch. I don't know how they were able to be so fucken nice, especially when a chorus of 'you're shit, you're fucken shit' followed by 'where's your famous, where's your famous, where's your famous yellow wall?' rang out from the away corner.
Serves them right for adopting that fucken you'll never walk alone pish, I suppose

Was there. You don't need me to tell you about what the result meant, but the atmosphere was something I've literally only dreamt of experiencing before now. I hope to one day be able to do it regularly. A genuine non family related highlight of my life so far. COYS.

Did he sub out Winks?
Brought rose on for Eriksen.
While we do lack midfield options, I think Poch recognises that Rosey has lost the edge he once had on the wing and is moving him inside a bit to see what he can produce from the middle of the park. I can imagine this being successful. Tonight he played a lovely ball into space for Davies. It was as though Rose knew the ball he would want to receive out wide and that inform his play from the centre. He has the build and can read the game well. This could be the future. I'm sure he came off the bench into a central role very recently as well.

Last edited:
Sissoko stepped up his game big time for the 2nd half and that made the difference really.

If Scotty Parker can win Spurs POTY with so-called better players around him then I don't honestly see what's stopping Moussa this year.

So many big performances... With all the injury bullshit we've faced this season, we needed a new hero... One stepped up (Major props to Winksy on this front too....).

I said the other day that I think we could upgrade upon him even though he has been a beast this season but I genuinely think that after watching him tonight I had had a change of heart.

I think he could be a long term mainstay here with performances like that and he seems to be taking that role which Dembele had, he might not score goals but like you say, he hunts people down like a bloodthirsty beast from the depths of hell and that’s good enough for me lol.
I always wanted to give him a chance and it was clear it was confidence with him. But I felt he got massive leeway, purely because he was so shit to start with. The last couple of games he has kicked on again imo. If he keeps up this rate of improvement he'll be one hell of a player by the time he's in his mid-40's.

In the right system I think he's now brilliantly effective. And seems like a class bloke. So nice to see.

He's the special one Perez, he's the one you want....

That's the idea.... He's available... Get him in early.. Sign Hazzard in the summer... Maybe Salad too... CE remembers they're wankers and job's a good'n. :adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom