Bob Marley Derby?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So...
Tottenham Hotspur vs. The Jamaica Reggae Boyz
Thu. May 23, 2013 at 8:00pm EDT (-04:00)

“It’s going to be a humdinger,” said Horace Burrell, president of the Jamaica Football Federation.

Tottenham Hotspur chairman, Daniel Levy, said: “We are delighted to accept an invitation from the Government of The Bahamas to take part in the country’s 40th anniversary celebrations. This match will see the Club support the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, as it looks to build its profile across key markets around the world as a leading destination for tourism.”

Apparently it's going to be televised...

Blimey, just realised it's TOMORROW!!!!

any team nudes yet??????????????????

...also, where's it being televised??
Sounds like a 2am ITV4 job to me!

Blimey, just realised it's TOMORROW!!!!

any team nudes yet??????????????????

...also, where's it being televised??
Sounds like a 2am ITV4 job to me!
I hear Villa might start ahead of Obika.

Moutinho and Coentrao on the bench

Eusebio as physio

4 o'Something then!! sometime Thursday afternoon... or maybe first thing Friday morning!!

Jeez, why can't we all just have ONE CLOCK???
So what if some parts of the world have to go to work in the pitch dark....?
...at least we'd all know what fucking time it was!!

BKzCeu-CMAA9ON1.jpg:large

It's all a cunning Levy plan. Play a bit of football, back to the Lewis gaff for the party. A few too many drinks later some players will have brand new cut price contracts and Levy will have a safe full of compromising photos for next time someone is not enjoying their football.

Back
Top Bottom