Bob Marley Derby?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bahamas and HK is pretty close to my perfect idea for a holiday. Sadly, a pass out for all of that is unlikely. I hope we still have a decent UK pre season match. I know they mean nowt, but I do quite enjoy them.

This would be awesome to do. Saving money to get to the Lane in the fall though, gonna have to take a pass.

For those interested it looks like there are a fair amount of places to stay that are very affordable in Nassau itself. Flights from the Eastern U.S. are very affordable and not too bad from the UK either.

Week after we win in 'dam.

Benny gonna get high

200.gif

Speaking of his holy Bobness- been using Jamming for Vertonghen

Vertonghen! Vertonghen! I wanna Vertonghen with you.

Vertonghen! Vertonghen! I hope you like Vertonghen too!

Vertonghen!Vertonghen!Vertonghen!Vertonghen!
Vertonghen!Vertonghen!Vertonghen!Vertonghen!
Vertonghen! I hope you like Vertonghen too.

I'll try to video of NY or Chicago doing it. The pub really has been mental with it.

Why we playing in Jamaica, how is there money to be made? I mean why else would Levy send the players out there!

:avblol:

Back
Top Bottom