Big South Stand flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as we DO NOT have 'that flags behind the goal and minions employed to wave them shite', and we abso-fucking-lutely DO NOT have a kop( any one referring to the south stand as such needs to be arse raped), I'm fairly easy

wilshere_3053946a.jpg

I’ve always thought, once we win a major trophy, I’d like to see a “We’re Back” “Look Who’s Back” kinda like Legia Warsaw did:

That would be brilliant. We win the league at Anfield on 29th April, then 10 days later at home for the Champions League semi-final at the Lane.

Massive montage on the south stand of Don Conte with his hands on the Premier League trophy. Flares going up everywhere - we’re back baby

Dreams

They need more volunteers mate but can't have a go at people putting their own time in to doing it.
Not having a go, just think they need more time to build something.

Saw something on their twitter that they had a few 'so shows' on Saturday.

I'd love for the flag people and the songsheet people to really join forces.

Not having a go, just think they need more time to build something.

Saw something on their twitter that they had a few 'so shows' on Saturday.

I'd love for the flag people and the songsheet people to really join forces.
Some of the flags are actually quality. Hopefully in a few years it is a lot better. And yes pointless without an atmosphere to go alone with it.
After 25 years, I no longer have my season ticket. I assume everyone was standing in standing areas?

Back
Top Bottom