Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not entirely spot on. He maybe wasn't fit enough to start but he could play.

Well at the end of the day, he was closer than the people calling him a clueless cunt over it.....just like those who claimed Dembele shouldnt start because he only played against League 1 oppo, and it would mean Eriksen being played out of position.

Last edited:
Jayc1 Jayc1 No need for the "I told you so brigade"..

I may as well rub it in while I can. I suggested Chadli won't be fully sharp and I get called a "fucking idiot" and abuse, from some guy who got every single call wrong. If someone's being a cunt, calling you clueless and then wrong why would I not rub it in. Simple solution, don't mouth off at people needlessly.

Chadli isn't injured, he's fit. Being fit and match fit aren't the same thing. I don't think Chadli was brought on to 'win it for us', I think he was brought on because he needs minutes under his belt, just against West Brom, and he's great at attacking and defending.

I think he'll start this game or the one after it, due to how little rest our squad has. If someone disagrees or I'm wrong, that's fine, I'll hold my hands up and accept it.

What the fuck has happened to TFC?
"he neg reps me and he does and neg reps for everyone for no reason" . I call bullshit.

Dwight-Howard-Mean-Tweets.png

boogie.gif

No, I'm simply pointing out that he played and wouldn't have done if not match fit.
Pointless Joe. Sammy is in his/her "pick a fight with anyone over anything" mode. Everyone knows that Chadli must have been fit enough to even make the bench. Poch certainly did, & used him from the Bench. I happen to agree that Dembele was the better starting choice for that match. Nobody can budge him off the ball & in an advanced CM role he is a great hold up player in a tight game where the other team want to play on the counter attack. You can't counter until you've got someone like dembele off the ball. & it worked a treat. But all the other bollocks is pure baiting people. Sammy loves that. It must be cold & very boring in Sweden this time of year

Pointless Joe. Sammy is in his/her "pick a fight with anyone over anything" mode. Everyone knows that Chadli must have been fit enough to even make the bench. Poch certainly did, & used him from the Bench. I happen to agree that Dembele was the better starting choice for that match. Nobody can budge him off the ball & in an advanced CM role he is a great hold up player in a tight game where the other team want to play on the counter attack. You can't counter until you've got someone like dembele off the ball. & it worked a treat. But all the other bollocks is pure baiting people. Sammy loves that. It must be cold & very boring in Sweden this time of year
I wasn't part of the Jayc1 Jayc1 v Anthony Beale Anthony Beale cunt off by the way, and I didn't call anyone 'a fucking idiot'. Chadli played, therefore he must have been match fit.

Everyone knows that Chadli must have been fit enough to even make the bench.

Match fit, is not the same as physically fit, or injured.

Of course he was healthy enough to make the bench. He was not match fit enough to start though.

Backed up by the fact he didnt start, and was well off the pace and far from his usual standard when he did come on.

Not sure what there is to go against here, unless you think he's been dropped from the first team.

I wasn't part of the Jayc1 Jayc1 v Anthony Beale Anthony Beale cunt off by the way, and I didn't call anyone 'a fucking idiot'. Chadli played, therefore he must have been match fit.
I know. I posted elsewhere that I thought Dembele was the right player for this match. So nobody is disagreeing in the real sense of the word. It's just that some people like to stir the pot for no reason.
"I think Pat Jennings is a legend"
"No he's a cunt"
"Ok your opinion"
"You're deluded"
:llorisserious:

Chadli played, therefore he must have been match fit.

Not match fit enough to play 90 minutes. Maybe you think a PL footballer not training for a couple weeks has absolutely zero effect on their match fitness?

Again, no one is saying he was injured, just not ready to be fully up to pace....and that was highlighted by the fact he was benched. And off the pace when he did come on.

Match fit, is not the same as physically fit, or injured.

Of course he was healthy enough to make the bench. He was not match fit enough to start though.

Backed up by the fact he didnt start, and was well off the pace and far from his usual standard when he did come on.

Not sure what there is to go against here, unless you think he's been dropped from the first team.
It was tactical. Pure & simple. & as I said, it worked a treat. Anything else you want to nit pick about?

Back
Top Bottom