Best Tottenham Goals in the Premier League Era?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Danny Rose will always be one I think good on, especially in recent times. It was 10 minutes into his first Spurs game. It was against Woolwich. It was impossible. It was brilliant.

DANNY ROSE ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT :sandroscream:

Bale vs Stoke (that volley)
Modric vs Bolton (another volley)
Robbo vs Watford
Edman vs Liverpool
Carr vs United
Bentley vs the scum
Kranjcar vs Wigan, probably looked better than it was though as it was our 9th and flew in off the bar

Berbatov v Reading his 3rd goal summed him up as a Spurs player. Don't think I have seen another player who would have the audacity and awareness to finish like that.

From a corner I think, ball went about 30ft up in the air,he held off a player and just dinked it in first time.

A couple off the top of my head:

- Huddlestone vs Man City (the volley from the Ghaly cross in about 2007)
- Bentley vs Woolwich
- Van Der Vaart vs Villa (to make it 2-0 on Boxing Day a couple of years back - one of the best counter attack goals I've seen)
- Bale vs West Ham
- Modric vs Bolton
- Carr vs Man Utd

Bale vs. Citeh away two seasons, considering the importance of the game

Modric vs. Liverpool at home

Rose vs. Scum

VDV vs. Villa away

Couple of good free kicks worth mentioning from 2011-12: Walker against Blackburn (curled a long way around the wall) and Pav against Rubin Kazan (if you're counting Europe) - absolutely blasted into the top corner, Keeper was stood right under it and couldn't get close.

Robbie Keane against Chelsea in the 4-4.
(Berba should have made it 5-4 late on)

And Robbie when he put the Chelsea defender on his arse before setting up Lennon in the 2-1.
He didn't score but for that moment alone the Lennon goal has to be in the top 5.

Football gold. He puts the defender on his backside.........

I'm on my phone so apologies if a vid has already been posted, but Modric v Everton 2010 does a lot for me. The goal where he, Kranjcar and Corluka decided they could take Everton on alone and did so.

Back
Top Bottom