Best Tottenham Goals in the Premier League Era?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all,

I'm writing an article entitled, 'Tottenham: Top 20 Most Spectacular Goals in the Premier League Era', and I need some help.

I'm really struggling to remember the standout goals of the last 20 years - aside from the most obvious ones.

Also, I was born in '92 so my knowledge of the early Premier League years is very limited.

Would be ace if you lot could assist (I'll attribute you in the article, of course).

Here are some of my faves:

(Apologies if this is better suited to the Off Topic section - I wasn't sure).

Bentley vs Arse-anal?

Edit:
Watch these videos. It was a short video documentary released a few years back. There's about 7 total video parts. And there are some pretty good goals. Here's the first part:

The main points from that vid (apart from Georgie Thompson's!) are that we should NEVER forget just how good Hoddle was... NEVER!

But back on topic... Treacle's was pretty good... for a FULL BACK! and of course ANYTHING that Ginola put his foot around!

Last edited:
Cheers for the suggestions.

I've got the Bentley goal.

The Benny one's a good shout. Although, Hudd's hit a few similar to that. I was thinking:

(last goal)

And:

@ duspurs duspurs : great shout. That flick was majestic.

There's nothing quite like watching mobile phone footage go to absolute shit when a goal goes in!!
(coulda done without the commentary, mind!)

Redknapp vs Villa
Carr vs United
Bale vs Stoke
Adebayor vs Chelsea
Ginola vs Barnsley (FA cup)
Ginola vs Leeds (fa cup)
Paul Robinson vs Watford

Look for Kanoute v Everton in 2003. Must be good enough to make the top 20.

Kilnsmann v Leicester in 94/95 @WHL

Robinson v Watford 2007

Marney v Everton (2) 04/05

gif_goal_adebayor_vs_chelsea.gif

Poyet v Derby if you can find it.

Rebrov scored a great goal off a turn from a throw in as well, can't remember who against though.

Kaboul vs Scum (3-2) , Lennon vs Scum (4-4) and every goal vs Man City last season, last one was pure joy, 7 minutes putting 3 past the oil whores and sealing their title fate.

Back
Top Bottom