Best Tottenham Goals in the Premier League Era?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dempsey's tap in, first time we beat United at Old Trafford since 1989! Might not be the fanciest shot but every list needs a tap in and it was a tap in to remember.

Danny Rose's goal against Woolwich is probably my favourite, to note it's the only Tottenham goal I didn't celebrate, I just sat their and and shouted "Oh my God!!!"

Also why has nobody mentioned this? Terrific technique

Also this, same game if my memory serves me right

Danny Rose's goal against Woolwich is probably my favourite, to note it's the only Tottenham goal I didn't celebrate, I just sat their and and shouted "Oh my God!!!"

Also why has nobody mentioned this? Terrific technique

Also this, same game if my memory serves me right

Both FA cup I believe. Not sure if the OP.meant league only or any competition in the premier league era?

Not PL, and s I know this may not be top of anyone's list, but Pav's 3rd against Inter sticks in the memory... and it's EVERYTHING to do with the photo in the papers the following day...
article-1341489-0BE22574000005DC-847_634x411.jpg

I dunno if it's the angle, with the Stand & Crowd in the background, but it REALLY reminded me of the B&W photos of White Hart Lane's Glory Glory Nights of Old...

This kinda thing;
Terry+Dyson+and+Les+Allen+celebrate+Bobby+Smith%E2%80%99s+goal

Oh, that and it just about put the icing on the cake for a resounding win!

Oh absolutely! It was better than that Ryan Giggs dribble in the same season. He sort of powered through the defense. Ginola had them falling all over the place.

No chance! That Ryan Giggs will rightly go down in football folklore. It wasn't just the goal, but it was the occasion - FA Cup semi-final winning goal in injury time, with 10 men. The Ginola goal was superb, but the Giggs goal was football at its best. He made one of the best midfield and defences around in his wake. Also, Woolwich were a bit better than Barnsley!

The single greatest goal I've ever seen live was Chris Waddle taking it around about 7 Oxford players and finishing with finesse only for the ref to disallow it? I never knew why it was disallowed? I think it was a cup game but I've never been able to find it?? Chris Waddle, he was a proper winger!!

Bale vs. Lyon - I can't decide which free kick was better

VDV vs. Woolwich - The one where we tied 3-3 at the lane

Back
Top Bottom