Bentley goes to FC Rostov on loan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still think it was weird to loan him out last season. He could have provided much needed cover and he did alright the time before.

The guys got enough ability. His attitude and focus is questionable, but surely he should be at a better level than a Russian club we've never heard of? Should be a premier league player, quite comfortably. After all, he is the next David Beckham.. right?

Feel bad for the guy.

Well, I really really want to, but then I remember watching him in person in preseason this year and having the urge to tear off a limb and throw it at him.

Someone I know met Bentley recently and said he's not sharpest tool in the box. Also that his wife is a typical blonde bimbo with fake tits and that he has a daughter.

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midla ... -28325411/

Blonde stunner Kimberley Mills, who met Bentley when she was just 13 years old, admits she didn’t like the ring first time round, and that she wants more kids before she gets married.

True love then...

He seemed to think that by signing for us that he had made it, and could just step-over his way to legendary status.

Apparently a really nice bloke, just thick as arseholes.

ollieXcore said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SpursStatMan/status/243797069859528704[/tweet]

:levystare: :avbfacepalm: :dempsey: :baeshock: :sandro:

Not factually correct, every time he's been loaned out we will have got his wages off the bill and will have received a loan fee.

why didnt Glasgow Rangers go for him- surely his stock is not that low? Rangers could afford his salary as well.

Any number of championship clubs could do with him- yes his stock has fallen but now he is like a poor man's Jason Lee..( one for the kids there).

I bet it is Levy demanding a loan fee of £10 million or something

Back
Top Bottom