Back to basics Match Thread:. LIVERPOOL FC v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC: Sunday, 4.30pm (aka: Tea-time) Deal with it!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're gonna play a game at Anfield.

We rarely, if ever win at Anfield...

...but we NEED to win at Anfield....

...so let's see what we're made of...

'cos 5 into 4 doesn't go...

Same passion and the 2nd half tonight would be nice.... Without handing them a 2 goal platter for starters!

Fill yer boots....

We're getting battered. Liverpool seem to have found their form.

Honestly I don't care about the result, I just want us to show some fight like we did in the 2nd half against United. I've given up on the season either way.

Every time Liverpool have looked like kicking on this year they've turned around and shit themselves.

They've got players back now & think we're looking at a strong end of season push for top 4, same as the season before last.

Would be fucking comical if they slipped in ahead of United.

I think we have to go with Davies at LWB for this one. Perisic will be knackered after last night's game and we will need someone who is better defensively. Would play Emerson over Porro if he was available.

I'm hoping we can build on the momentum from last night's result and surprise a few people.

COYS

I look forward to everyone (me included) predicting an absolute thrashing of the highest order, and then moaning like fuck post-game that we only got a draw after coming back from 7-0 down at half time...

If or when the bin dippers score, I hope klopp goes running down the touchline, trips over a shell suit or discarded job offer and lands on his face with his Turkish teeth flying in all directions like a German nail bomb, showering the job shy spitters in enamel

Just battle like we did in the 2nd half and we can get something, Liverpool are no great shakes.

And yeah I know that Anfield is one of many grounds we always get dicked at.

As far as I'm concerned the season was over at Sheffield Utd, I don't care about which if any European competition we get in.

What I would like to do is put in a display grab a point or something and end Liverpool's rekindled hopes of top 4.

We're gonna play a game at Anfield.

We rarely, if ever win at Anfield...

...but we NEED to win at Anfield....

...so let's see what we're made of...

'cos 5 into 4 doesn't go...

Same passion and the 2nd half tonight would be nice.... Without handing them a 2 goal platter for starters!

Fill yer boots....
We're really not gonna get in the top 4, may as well except it. Newcastle are flying and Utd have 2 games in hand...🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom