Away Application Dates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kushty said:
Have you heard anything about the boat trips that are normally put on?

The last couple of seasons some bird who sits ib park lane has organised a HMS spurs boat to take us from tower bridge down to putney and then return after the game. But I spoke to her the day of the scum game and she ain't doing it this season so was just wondering if you knew of anything as it's normally a good crack?

I know the boat trip you mean. There was one two years ago when we went there for the FA Cup Quarter final. I've been slack on the away trips this year, so I'm off to Fulham. Good place to have a drink up.

empefour said:
kushty said:
Have you heard anything about the boat trips that are normally put on?

The last couple of seasons some bird who sits ib park lane has organised a HMS spurs boat to take us from tower bridge down to putney and then return after the game. But I spoke to her the day of the scum game and she ain't doing it this season so was just wondering if you knew of anything as it's normally a good crack?

I know the boat trip you mean. There was one two years ago when we went there for the FA Cup Quarter final. I've been slack on the away trips this year, so I'm off to Fulham. Good place to have a drink up.

Yeah they've been running for the last few seasons now and are always really good fun.

I think the one we drank in before our 4-0 arse rapping last year was called the star and garter right by the pier?. I was pretty pissed but I can remember it being a bit of a trek to the ground from their

Fulham fans are placid, no trouble, they have a neutral end right next to us for gods sake. I go to the pub The Crabtree before the game, usually half spurs half fulham. Bring a scarf as the away end is in full view of the thames, gets fucking cold with the wind going.

Success!

UPDATE, NOVEMBER 2

West Bromwich Albion v Spurs, Premier League, November 26

Kick off: 3pm

Allocation: 2,600

Prices: Adults £40.00 Under 18 £30.00 Over 60 £30.00 Under 16 £20.00

All season ticket holders that applied by the deadline have been successful.

Members with 190 or more loyalty points who applied by the deadline have also been successful.

Loyalty Points: 5

Also saw the loyalty points needed for Fulham were quite low? I'm going down to Wembley for the Rugby League on Saturday and would have stayed for the weekend and gone to Fulham if I had known.

eggsoakley said:
Beat my £12 train return to west brom I dare you.

Well I'm not sure how much it will cost to get there from Coventry mate?

From where I live on the train I'd probably be looking at £50 upwards anyway, its ridiculous.

The missus being in the midlands for Uni does come in handy sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom