Away Application Dates

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone know what the deal is with these? There is an on sale date list for home games but I don think there is one for away games?

Particularly interseted in Woolwich away...

I'm not sure if it's linked to allocations why they're never set in stone. Woolwich away will probably go on sale for around late December/early January. You'd need at least 500 points for that I'd imagine.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

500?

Looks like I'll have to sit in the rancid scum end then :(

not sure but I got a ticket there with 0 points back in 2008. Not sure how many you'd need now. Woolwich away is near impossible unless you've got shitloads of points on a ST, won't be open to Bronze/Lilywhite.

Tickets normally don't go on sale for away games until we know for sure that the game won't be moved nearer the time and what allocation we will get. They usually get advertised a month before the game. 500? That will be a bum in the face when I have about 40 shy

nah that's out my lowly reach so never attempted, got offered one for the last 2 seasons from a tout, bit out of my budget though, an Woolwich fan so last podcast don't count for much there.

im hoping they do another youth game at the lane soon, easy way to rack up loads loyalty points for cheap

My mate who I go games with sat in the Woolwich end when we won 3-2, he got up and shouted at Defoe at 2-0 had to back track fuck loads to not get thrown out. Then when Kaboul scored he got up and ran out dancing.

I am worried about intinctively letting out a massive fucking YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS when Adebayor scores (yes, when)

Where is Ade's smiley by the way?

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/west-london

Two Tickets To Watch Fulham FC Vs Tottenham Hotspur With a Three Course Lunch Cruise for £330 (50% Off)
Like a good cocktail, a football team requires a variety of different components, is usually brightly coloured, and must provide a strong kick. Get in the spirit with today's Groupon: £330 for a three course lunch cruise for two and two tickets to watch Fulham Football Club.

Double acts after a day of luxury and first class football can embark from Putney Pier with a select few, enjoying a Champagne reception before sitting down to a three courses of fine cuisine with wine, beer, and soft drinks included. After enjoying the fine fare and a leisurely view of the Thames, pairs will be taken by coach to cheer as Fulham takes on London rivals Tottenham Hotspur, widely regarded as one of the most hotly-contested derbies on the Premier League calendar.

So I'm probably leaving my cozy residence stateside here and want to see Spurs. I'll be in London (hopefully only for 1 night) and am looking at the away chelsea game. is it better to go through spurs website or chelsea's site? i'm completely clueless about all this and would appreciate all feedback.

You'll need a Spurs membership or find someone kind enough to lend you theirs. I'm sure we can maybe bump this thread when it goes on sale. Then apply through our site, I'm unsure how their site works but I'd imagine the game will sell out

Have you heard anything about the boat trips that are normally put on?

The last couple of seasons some bird who sits ib park lane has organised a HMS spurs boat to take us from tower bridge down to putney and then return after the game. But I spoke to her the day of the scum game and she ain't doing it this season so was just wondering if you knew of anything as it's normally a good crack?

furry muff...yep and it's gotta to be one of the coldest grounds in the prem. Always a good atmosphere as well, from our lot anyway. Can't wait to see the reception big martin jol gets!

£49 not quite the ulitmate rip off. A season ticket holder next to me forgot the apply date and has had to buy a ticket in the neutral end through Fulham, costing him £55 for that.

Not sure about boats. I'm a fan of the tube to Hammersmith then a pub near it then a pub called The Crabtree until 30 mins before ko. Always traffic getting to the away end from that way.

Back
Top Bottom