AVB on Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmm, using Twitter as a source is a bit dangerous. I could go on there and tweet that we'd signed Messi for 3 Sainsbury's vouchers. Wouldn't mean it's true.

Kane just turned 20 this summer. He's so much younger than people realize because his name has been kicking around for so long.

Come on, lets not have this. If he was that good at the time he wouldnt of been shipped out to various other clubs. Its called developement, he was a league one / championship player at the time and has now progressed into a premiership player.

The same can happen for a younger Harry Kane.
Townsend always looked a decent talent. He was behind Lennon with no chance of ousting him, he wanted to play first team football, hence the multiple loans. It was either that or sell him.

In my opinon Kane will be gone in 2 years and will probably be forgotten about as quickly as the likes of Dean Marney and Johnnie Jackson were.

Hmmm, using Twitter as a source is a bit dangerous. I could go on there and tweet that we'd signed Messi for 3 Sainsbury's vouchers. Wouldn't mean it's true.

We signed Messi for 2 Sainsbury's vouchers! Outstanding! Can't wait to see how he will do on a cold wet Tuesday night in Stoke.

In all seriousness though I wasn't reporting those links as 'concrete' what I had heard was to do with an official apology that came from Caulker shortly before leaving the club.

Townsend always looked a decent talent. He was behind Lennon with no chance of ousting him, he wanted to play first team football, hence the multiple loans. It was either that or sell him.

In my opinon Kane will be gone in 2 years and will probably be forgotten about as quickly as the likes of Dean Marney and Johnnie Jackson were.

Don't agree, seeing as originally he was being deployed as a left mid/winger.

I'd actualy forgotten Kane went to Norwich (I was just riffing with mid-table Premier League clubs!) shows how much of an impact he didn't make... and also how much attention I pay to other clubs!!!
:paulinhofacepalm::harrysmile:

Urgh... WHY did I follow the link?? Landed me right in the middle (page 200-and- something) of a Summer transfer thread before Bale was sold, right at the moment Willian was ours... and then this nugget;
It will be great for a change to watch the likes of Woolwich United and Pool panic buying on deadline day rather than us.

If we get Willian and Lamela , Levy will really have delivered this summer

Can't work with the excitement!!!!!
:avbshock: Oh hindsight you fickle, informative bitch!

:dude: GET IN!!!!!! LEVY YOU FUCKING GENIUS... :levylol: how did you pull THAT out of the bag???

...now then, how is Messi going to fit into our attacking fulcrum?? I'd wager Siggy will miss out, Eriksen and Holtby will just have to move over and accommodate the little Argentinian Magician... I BET he's signed him so that Lamela doesn't have to learn English... I can hardly wait... Hull will be shitting themselves!
BRILLIANT move by Spurs again, FANTASTIC SIGNING! I'm off out to get Messi's name on my shirt!!!!!

Oh... wouldn't mean it's true! :avbshit:

I'd actualy forgotten Kane went to Norwich (I was just riffing with mid-table Premier League clubs!) shows how much of an impact he didn't make... and also how much attention I pay to other clubs!!!
:paulinhofacepalm::harrysmile:

Had a pretty bad injury and was out for most of the time, so obviously didn't get any chance to shine.

:dude: GET IN!!!!!! LEVY YOU FUCKING GENIUS... :levylol: how did you pull THAT out of the bag???

Levy 'sorted' his tax situation, Messi was so happy that he signed a blood pact with the club to play with us forever. The vouchers were just a formality, some rumours on Twitter are saying that they were used to paper cut the maestro. We didn't want him failing the medical but we needed that contract sealed.

:levyeyes:

:troll:

I quite like Lambert's style and Villa are woefully short of alternatives up front (up top)...Kane could do a lot worse than go there.

Like Nuneaton Borough...for example.

Back
Top Bottom