Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mine's a '15. I don't normally drink, but any excuse.
I once had to translate at a business lunch between an oldish Spanish bon vivant bloke and a serious young English chap. The former was trying to explain the difference between the more aged reserva wines and the younger crianza vintages.

"Your reserva is like a mature woman, she knows her way around a bed, has all the experience, whereas a crianza is like a hot 20-year-old, firm, fiery, full of the passion of youth... Be honest, what do you prefer between the sheets?"

The look on the young suit's face was a picture.

They didn't call me for more work

:pochlol:

Still to be convinced by Aurier - no pace and too many reckless challenges Incl sliding tackles in penalty area giving away penalties in his first season. Hardly featured last season so don't know if he has improved.
It improved in the games he played, didn't go to ground once. He also has an very good understanding with Sissoko. Which if I'm honest I don't know if that's a good thing as we might hold onto or be overly dependant on Sissoko a tad too long. I still don't think Sissoko is the answer for us long term.

EA1SLWqW4AAp1Qq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom