Astropay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They have replied to me and said it is only valid for the Spurs Restaurant.

"Thanks for writing back!

Please note that the cashback applies for purchases at the Spurs restaurant."

I have asked them to specify which of the hundred outlets is classed as the Spurs restaurant. :roflmao:

I think that's rubbish, I have got cashback at any food or drink outlet inside the stadium every other time, have the same issue with a drinks purchase for the Wolves game, however I got my train refunded for that day, likely it will take a while to catch up with itself!

Sounds too good to be true TBH. I can’t believe it’s a blanket 20% discount on F&B. It also mentions the discount in the club shop, which sounds very unlike Danny boy.

Is it owned by a Nigerian prince?
The discount won't be funded by the club, it's funded by AstroPay which pay the club for the right to be the "official payment partner". They fund the discount to get people to sign up, then they make their money same as VISA - by charging a nominal fee on every transaction.

They're buying access to a user base with the fee paid to Spurs, using a loss leader to recruit users with the discounts, and then cashing in charging pennies on millions of transactions. Pretty standard stuff.

Got my cashback through today, for the purchase at the bar at the Wolves game.

Not sure why it took so long. I did email to question it again with them, so not sure if it was that which kicked off the cashback or not.

Looks like Astropay has bitten the dust. Well, they say it is "pausing".

Dear Shades,

We want to inform you that Larstal Limited will be temporarily pausing its UK services to perform improvements to its systems and integrations.

During this time, you won't be able to access the UK services.

Rest assured, any funds you have in your account with us will be transferred to the bank account we have on file for you in our systems. Your funds are safe and will be returned to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our services.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Thank you for your understanding.

Dear Shades,

We want to inform you that Larstal Limited will be temporarily pausing its UK services to perform improvements to its systems and integrations.

Rest assured, any funds you have in your account with us will be transferred to the bank account we have on file for you in our systems. Your funds are safe and will be returned to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our services.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

That went well.

Dear Shades,

Follow up to the above will read the name of the company we will use for paying your money back into your account will be Fllthy Perverts Ltd . Please let us know should you not wish to receive payments from Filthy Perverts Ltd

Scam as old as time , only joking before Danny Boy or Astropay take me to court for libel

Back
Top Bottom