Aston Villa vs Tottenham Hotspur (26 dec 2012)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think it's fair to pick out Walker for bad set plays. I'd say he's been better with corners this last month or so than £50mil Bale or Thudd were before him.

Don't think it's fair to pick out Walker for bad set plays. I'd say he's been better with corners this last month or so than £50mil Bale or Thudd were before him.
He's dreadful mate, come on. I feel that if we're gonna bring in some sort of creative midfielder in the future it would be nice if they could consistently deliver a good set-piece.

Sorry man I have to disagree. Thats three awful ones in 15 minutes. Thats just not acceptable.

Bale, Thudd and Walker have taken corners for us on a regular basis this season. There really hasn't been much between them IMO. Yes, they should be better but this is not a Kyle Walker specific weakness.

Back
Top Bottom