Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty boring half. The left hand side has been good, the right has been non existent.

I forgot Porro and Deki were even playing at times.

I dont rate Kulu on the Wing, Get Timo on the Left and Brennan on the right - Rodrigo for Sarr and we win this, would have kept Sarr on but the yellow is dangerous, Ref would love to send him off!

Very good set up from us today, the high pressure has completely nullified Villa’s football. There only meaningful touches have come from shoddy giveaways by Romero and Bissouma.

As usual, we just need to be braver on the ball. So many times we make a run but player in possession is too afraid to play the pass.
Your watching a different game to me, Villa have set up to nullify our width with a five and waiting for us to shoot ourselves in the foot and we've nearly obliged twice.

Back
Top Bottom