Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering they're chasing their first Champions league campaign in a generation the atmosphere has been absolutely shocking.
I was expecting it to be a couldren out there today

Missed most of that half but judging from the last 10 minutes and the commentator reaction I missed nothing.

Surprised Emery sit up villa to play like this, guess you just have to take it as a show of massive respect.

So here we are again having to deal with another ultra low block team , with villa just waiting to capitalize on an error which they nearly did with Romero give away

I dont rate Kulu on the Wing, Get Timo on the Left and Brennan on the right - Rodrigo for Sarr and we win this, would have kept Sarr on but the yellow is dangerous, Ref would love to send him off!
Kulu should be dropped and sold in the summer. Half the wide players in the PL could do what he does abd then some. Offers nothing!

Mate it’s 2024 get a firestick and a sub👍👍
A Firestick?...

humberside-raid.gif

Back
Top Bottom