Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well BJ you could say only had a good 15 mins and kulu generally was crap for the whole 90 bar a few decent moments.
Kulu works hard and is a big cunt

We are carrying a couple of lightweights that can’t compete for a ball eg Johnson and Son. I think Kulu helps offset that complete lack of physicality

I’m ok with Son being a fanny as he’s lethal and always fit and his movement pulls opponents about. Johnson doesn’t do that but still influences a game. Maddison has impressed me with his ability to win a ball and do the basics

PSG couldn’t carry 3 lightweights who didn’t try off the ball and I don’t think we can. Kulu is frustrating, but a 6ft2 solid grafter

Think we’ll win this 1-2, but it’ll be a really difficult game. They possibly are aware more than us how important this game is, or maybe Postecoglou just played it down on purpose. The prospect of UCL must be huge for Villa. And ngl, if we don’t get it, hope they do. At least they aren’t another doped cheat club.

Johnson is faster than Werner and (slightly) less likely to shit himself in front of goal.

Werner is not Messi, he scored a tap in last game. Perfectly valid for Ange to choose someone else for this game.

Might not be Messi but Werner is certainly closer to it than Johnson is.

I have no issues with Johnson starting. Just thought it was weird we have decided to rotate our best attacker from the previous game.

But Ange has decades of experience, he knows what he's doing. Let's hope it pays off.

Yet he's starting a player over him who had a good 10 minutes? 😂
Can’t keep swapping players out cos someone had a good 10 mins. Need to do that over a few games and then reward with a start. What happens today if BJ has a stinker which based on majority of his starts that is highly possible. Will Werner come back next gane?

Might not be Messi but Werner is certainly closer to it than Johnson is.

I have no issues with Johnson starting. Just thought it was weird we have decided to rotate our best attacker from the previous game.

But Ange has decades of experience, he knows what he's doing. Let's hope it pays off.

This you trying to balance criticising a decision whilst still making sure to suck Ange off in every post is fascinating.

You can just say you disagree, you know? We know you rate the coach. It doesn’t need to be caveated with angedabesttho every single time.

Back
Top Bottom