Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Until you embrace the “top 4s our everything motto” your life is going to be an empty place.

But if as a spurs fan some of your best nights weren’t during the early months of 2019 I don’t know if you will ever be fully satisfied as a football fan.

This shirt will be in my heart till the day I die.
Incredible memories of it tbh. Gave me hope when I had none.

tot.jpg

That was special but feels more and more like a minor miracle each passing year.

An away match to a team above us in the league is rarely good for us. we also are not playing at our best. However get a result and it matters more than any home victory. Just hope we get through without a controversial VAR decision against us or a red card. We do have a stronger team than when we played them at home and Villa Park is not one of the grounds where we have a bad record. impossible to forecast the result but hopeful and this could either kick start or finish our top 4 challenge.

I’d keep BJ as impact sub. The role is perfect for him at the moment.

Kulu can at least hold the ball up and allow others to get up the pitch when we’re under pressure. Which we will be at times on Sunday.
i dont know my girlfriend normally starts with a sloppy bj
but ending with a bj sounds interesting :moursad:

I’m confident. We’ve got our mojo back and our full starting 11 back (I’d currently put Werner just ahead of Richi as it allows Son to play through the middle) - let’s put Villa in their place.

Back
Top Bottom