Ask Ledley a Q, get your name in a magazine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite not being able to tackle anything on the pitch, Clark Carlisle has been tackling some major issues which affect footballers today.

When you were suffering from your long term injuries was there ever a time when depression crept up on you and if there was how did you get through it?

My wife says I'm a drunken bastard for coming home at 3 in the morning and pissing in the wardrobe. I say she's a lazy cow who never makes any effort to look nice, and if she gave me a bit now and then I wouldn't have to go looking for it elsewhere. Who is correct?

Did you ever want Aaron Lennon to realise he's from Leeds not Peckham?
What ground had the most intimidating fans?
Chocolate Yazoo or Chocolate Frijji?
Will you come to my Birthday Party?

When you look back on your career do you look back on it with satisfaction or is it tainted with regret that you weren't able to achieve more?

Of the current Spurs crop of centre backs, who would you say is most like you as a player?

How would you have dealt with Gareth Bale if you were playing against him?

While you were playing, how obvious was it that you were absolutely adored by each and every Spurs fan, to what extent did this affect you on the pitch?

Who was your footballing hero and why?

Will from London.

did u ever take a huge shit in the scumrits dressing room?

may have been asked already but - What was your favorite moment in a spurs shirt?

err..I Dunno that...................

HJB8Rbe.gif

Taking into account the fact you only have one knee, can you please confirm that you are better than Cunt Cunty?

Which young player did you expect to make the grade but didn't?

Who is the best present youngster outwith our first team squad?

Cheers everybody.

Could I possibly get real names (no need for surnames if you don't want) and locations for Carlito Brigante and ArtyB - I can work out the rest (a/s/l? etc lol x)

If anybody wants their name (and town) put to one of the other questions that I haven't got names for, hit me up in the next couple of hours.

One Love/Cock Love/Harry Hotspur is a flange

Back
Top Bottom