Ask Ledley a Q, get your name in a magazine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It really is that easy.

FourFourTwo (i.e. me) will be interviewing Ledley King 'One on One' later this week.

It's a readers' questions type affair, but sadly the questions we've been sent via Facebook and Twitter have generally been awful ("How did you feel when you had to retire?", "Don't you wish you could've played for Woolwich?" etc - shite)

This is where YOU come in. What questions would you like Ledley to answer?

Peace and love.

These are mostly very generic questions, but ones I'd be interested to hear the answer too nonetheless:

- Favourite moment in a Spurs shirt
- Best player he's played with at Spurs
- Will you be entering football coaching / management?
- Who is your best friend in football?

Also:

- Where do you see Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in 10 years?

At his best Ledley could have played for any club in the World...

...if he had the opportunity during his playing career to move to any club in the World, where would he have chosen (or would he have stayed at Spurs)?

Did you ever consider stem cell therapy to treat your knee?

Do you have any pets?

Do you think that one day a boy will be born that can swim faster than a shark?

was there any player that you played against that you truly despised? (If his initials are "JT", just nod politley or plead the 5th)

What's it like being a god?
Why won't my wife let me call my first child after you?
Would you have left if you could pass a medical elsewhere?
What is the most you've ever drunk in one night (if he says more than two pints, he's lying)
What was it like having Zidane in your back pocket?
Has anyone ever said how much you look like Idris Elba?

And if you want a serious one...how the hell did you not find it hard to slip into the team after spending the whole week in the swimming pool?

WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE ME???????? :gomes:

Is the fact that an overweight, short sighted swede (i.e me) has a Ledley King tribute tattoo, just weird and off-putting or sort of nice?

Might be a leading question but, Harry was a bit shit wasn't he? What a knob eh?

Also, when I name my first born after him, will he come to the christening?

943EsFg.gif

uUPLeTK.gif

M5qkCXu.gif

Back
Top Bottom