Ask Ledley a Q, get your name in a magazine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheers everybody.

Could I possibly get real names (no need for surnames if you don't want) and locations for Carlito Brigante and ArtyB - I can work out the rest (a/s/l? etc lol x)

If anybody wants their name (and town) put to one of the other questions that I haven't got names for, hit me up in the next couple of hours.

One Love/Cock Love/Harry Hotspur is a flange

:gylfi:

Got my name in a fucking magazine as did a certain Anthony Lombardi....and, intriguingly, a guy called Carl Bridges which sounds suspiciously like an anglicisation of Carlito Brigante. The questions were also changed quite significantly from the original including a glaring error in my case, fucking journalists.

There's also a certain Ricky Feegrade giving the fans view of Spurs in the season build-up.

Back
Top Bottom