Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know anything about this lad. My question is did Conte and Paratici idenitfy him or did Levy? If Conte did agree to this or have positive input, I see no value on writing him off yet.

I mean, we've been here before with Bentancur and Kulu last season where some of our more established posters had all this to say:

Not as good as Hoijberg.....

On a par with Winks ....

Thoroughly underwhelmed.

Bentancur is not a much better player than Hojbjerg

looks a complete crab with a mistake in him

We are now down to signing bench warmers from a struggling team in a geriatric league

Bentacur is a low IQ player who makes foolish decisions and commits stupid fouls.

god he looks terrible he can’t pass long or short, can’t tackle and has no pace.

Wtaf are we doing here???

Paratici is having a mare.

Truly shocked at how shit our recruitment is

Scraping the bottom of the barrel
Now...if you were any kind of man you'd have attributed the posters with the quote.

I don't really understand this one at all.

Not in Holland's World Cup squad, not in the new Villareal manager's plans, heading to Everton.

This guy is going to get a place ahead of Moura or Gil? Why?

(If one or both is leaving I understand more. But good god we've got bigger fish to fry than any of that.)

"comes across as an arrogant prick" :wansum:
My favourite part was at the end ‘needs a certain type of manager to pander to his ego’

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I don't know anything about this lad. My question is did Conte and Paratici idenitfy him or did Levy? If Conte did agree to this or have positive input, I see no value on writing him off yet.

I mean, we've been here before with Bentancur and Kulu last season where some of our more established posters had all this to say:

Not as good as Hoijberg.....

On a par with Winks ....

Thoroughly underwhelmed.

Bentancur is not a much better player than Hojbjerg

looks a complete crab with a mistake in him

We are now down to signing bench warmers from a struggling team in a geriatric league

Bentacur is a low IQ player who makes foolish decisions and commits stupid fouls.

god he looks terrible he can’t pass long or short, can’t tackle and has no pace.

Wtaf are we doing here???

Paratici is having a mare.

Truly shocked at how shit our recruitment is

Scraping the bottom of the barrel

My god. This is actually embarrassing.

You should have shamed the idiots.

I don't really understand this one at all.

Not in Holland's World Cup squad, not in the new Villareal manager's plans, heading to Everton.

This guy is going to get a place ahead of Moura or Gil? Why?

(If one or both is leaving I understand more. But good god we've got bigger fish to fry than any of that.)
He has pace and we are desperately missing pace up top (or really anywhere).

Son is literally are only player that is a threat in behind and he's slower than last season and completely garbage at all things football at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom