Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmmmm....

This Is Why Tottenham Hotspur Want Arnaut Danjuma 2023 - Crazy Skills & Goals​

There's a few (4 or 5 decent finishes in this vid, but take those out, this could easily have been renamed:

This Is why Tottenham Hotspur don't want Arnaut Danjuma 2023 - Crazy fall overs, running into other players and crossing to no one​

Can't say I like that we may have done what was done once to us.

My biggest issue is why we were not in on this player previously if we are now.?

Loan is the right option if the other rumours are to be believed.
Nah, it's an ugly business and we have to be ruthless. Time will tell if this was even worth the effort but fair fucks for moving for a player who looked like he'd already signed elsewhere if we really wanted him.

Get in, I been following him since the lower leagues, just the kind of signing we need! :contekiss:

*The above is in fact untrue and my opinion is based on a youtube video! :contesideeye:

The cheapest option we've been linked with all window and it's getting sorted quickly? There's a fucking shock, the cheapskates never intended to pay up for Zaniola or Trossard.
You would have complained about Zaniolo being injury prone and Trossard is not anywhere close to the price Woolwich paid. You’re just complaining to complain.

Good player. Go watch Villareal's great CL run from 21/22 season. Now, Lo Celso & Foyth also played really well in that team, so take from it what you will. 6month loan with potential buy option it's not a bad move in isolation.

Would worry that Villareal are letting him go though.. had injury issues this season and end of last.

Christ what a load of shit, were these guys gagging for him before 1 hour ago? He's been available all window and nobody was asking about taking a punt on him when he was getting linked to Everton and Bournemouth.
levy

these fans are my fiddle

they will never want me gone

they even want danjuma

lets get ashley young next lads :levylol:

What the fuck? I took a nap and we sign Danjuma out of nowhere?

Decent signing, can push Son out of the starting 11, but won't be a game-changer.

Can always loan Moura to them for the remainder of the season
Im sure Levy has already put the call in!
"yeah sorry we fucked you over, but i have a PL proven player who is yours for just a tad more than you were going to pay for this fella, but like i said he is PL proven" :levylol:

Back
Top Bottom