Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I may have missed it but it seems this guy was never on our radar until a couple of days ago. When did his name first crop up and why have we STILL not addressed our CB and lackluster midfieldq? And of course Pedro Porridge isn't a done deal yet.
It seems like a decidedly Levyesque window.
Porridge is funny. But his name in spanish means a marijauna joint. Which is funny enough

So has Zest Zest popped up with his psychic powers and profiled this guy's diet and lifestyle habbits yet?

If not; this signing remains incomplete.
Bit concerned on the muscle injuries, and, surly reports…

Not even watched a video though so no idea.

Wasn’t wrong on Bergwijn, those low hanging eyelids, haven’t commented on many/any since, that I recall.

I know nothing about Dan but another attacking option is welcome especially with Son off form and Kulu potentially fragile. I quite like what I've seen of Son going through the centre when it's happened. He is 2 footed so can go either way from there.
It will be interesting how Conte uses Dan and how long it will take for acclimatising into the team.

I don't have high expectations of Danjuma but I love a new transfer, a sense of hope, a break from the same old faces of mediocrity.

I'm really looking forward to him eventually making his way onto the subs bench in April, then getting 3 minutes at the end of the penultimate game of the season. Money well spent.

I'm really looking forward to him eventually making his way onto the subs bench in April, then getting 3 minutes at the end of the penultimate game of the season. Money well spent.
Joking aside.....I wonder how long it will take. If he comes straight in it could indicate what Conte thought of the Spence and Bissouma signings, to an extent Sarr also. Gil still isn't ready nor Spence, Bissouma took ages. That's 4 recent signings making no real impact on our first 11.

Back
Top Bottom