Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I may have missed it but it seems this guy was never on our radar until a couple of days ago. When did his name first crop up and why have we STILL not addressed our CB and lackluster midfieldq? And of course Pedro Porridge isn't a done deal yet.
It seems like a decidedly Levyesque window.

I am still bit sceptical, but I hope he proves me totally wrong!

Welcome to the club and may all your touches be of gold!

Now as 3rd signing after Danjuma and Porro, how about signing CB and a CM, not or.

4 players out of whom 3 would be to key positions would be a wet dream for January window...

I may have missed it but it seems this guy was never on our radar until a couple of days ago. When did his name first crop up and why have we STILL not addressed our CB and lackluster midfieldq? And of course Pedro Porridge isn't a done deal yet.
It seems like a decidedly Levyesque window.

From May 2022.

A classic ENIC opportunistic signing, a signing that doesn't address any of our major problems

We are not a serious football club

where we have only 4 fit forwards (Kane, Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski) plus a permanently injured Moura and an inexperienced Gil for 3 places in the team - and matches played every 3 or 4 days so rotation and substitutions is essential. Not to mention Richarlison and Kulusevski only just back from injury, its absolutely clear another forward was essential this window.

If you don't understand football, find another interest to follow and preferably a different forum.

I think you been reading one too many of "The Sun's" Articles. And we all know you possibly on the Levy Payroll.

Its good to read opinion pieces but back it up with fact.

Fact, he was possibly one of 2022s most upcoming players. Go look at his stats. They were brilliant.

Fact, he has nose dived in 2023. Played 10, Goals 2 and assists 0. If you take his stats and Sons stats. Son is having a pretty good season (Most of us believe he needs to be benched as what he has shown isn't good enough).

Fact, Conté does not choose players based on singular feats of brilliance. (He benched Bergwjin after a match winning hatric).

Fact, Conté has said our team lacks experience.

This signing has Daniel Levys bargain bin, last minute tactics written all over it.
This....

where we have only 4 fit forwards (Kane, Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski) plus a permanently injured Moura and an inexperienced Gil for 3 places in the team - and matches played every 3 or 4 days so rotation and substitutions is essential. Not to mention Richarlison and Kulusevski only just back from injury, its absolutely clear another forward was essential this window.

If you don't understand football, find another interest to follow and preferably a different forum.

Nice one.

Ended that coke snorting golden shower loving ruffian forever.

Your position is credible in theory, but Conte doesn’t rotate so I’m not sure this is true.

Did u watch the video?
Apparently so. Rubs team mates and managers up the wrong way.
I have no idea. Tbh I never heard of him until yesterday afternoon. Thought I made all this clear in my post tbh.
Which video?

The youtube kid?

I enjoyed the video but the only thing the guy said in the video that he really knows is Danjuma had a tough time as a kid and isn't afraid to move clubs to prove himself.

Not conviced he’s what we should have done, we just delay buying a first team AML till summer, when we’ll probably have more important positions to address.

Guess he’s gonna make the numbers and get some 10-15 minutes cameos till the end of the season.

So has Zest Zest popped up with his psychic powers and profiled this guy's diet and lifestyle habbits yet?

If not; this signing remains incomplete.

Back
Top Bottom