Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never been as angry with a manager as I am tonight.

Was happy enough to hedge out bets and let him see the season out.......... Not now.

Even if it's just Mason for a couple of months

FUCK OFF, CONTE. ABSOLUTE PISS-TAKE.
He's been doing all sorts of funny business since arrived. Good results forced me to (mostly) keep my mouth shut.

His Son as a playmaker experiment started last season. He persisted with Emerson beyond all good sense. He refused to rotate until Bergwijn fucked off. Etc etc etc. It's all the same again.

The football is terrible, the tactics are terrible, the results are terrible, the entertainment value is zero he needs to go and go tonight. Poch back at least he would have had a go tonight

Gutless cunt, Conte due to have a depressing mumble at one of the TS microphones in about 10mins if anyone wants to tune in and hear what he's got to say for himself.

Yeah, hasn't worked out. For plenty of reasons that I'm not going to go into.

No point hanging on to something that isn't working. Best for all parties is for him to move on and we try and end the season with a bounce heading into the next.

Thanks for some nice memories Antonio. Especially the last few months of last season. Good luck in future but it just hasn't worked.

Nothing that makes a side a Conte side was there tonight. Not the endless running, not the wingbacks going forward, not the playing it out from the back. Just go. He doesn't want to be here, his reputation will still be in tact while ours will fall even further.

He's been doing all sorts of funny business since arrived. Good results forced me to (mostly) keep my mouth shut.

His Son as a playmaker experiment started last season. He persisted with Emerson beyond all good sense. He refused to rotate until Bergwijn fucked off. Etc etc etc. It's all the same again.

Iffy tactics...... Slow subs.... etc.

That Sanchez sub was a complete other level tonight tho.......... Dumb, ignorant, cowardice.

If he cant get them up for a match like tonight its over. Not that i give much of a shit about top 4 at the moment and i dont think we'll get it under anyone but we stand more chance if Conte goes.
IMO the players were "up for it" but he selected a safe team to get a draw in an EPL game but not a team to win a cup game.

Back
Top Bottom