Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

>gone tonight
>announced tomorrow morning
>Poch appointed by the end of the evening

tumblr_n8pvhgzpmF1sn8idio8_250.gif
I’m out with the lads on Saturday, where we’ll be watching football all day.

What I’d do for it to be Poch in charge against Forest :pochcry:

Always backed him but that tonight was a disgrace, from minute 1 we weren’t up for it and that last sub just about done it for me. He’s not staying after May anyway so there’s no reason to keep him. Get rid now and jsut bring in Poch

I've resisted being Conte out but tonight was the final straw, specifically bringing on Sanchez - did he realise we needed to score?

He's definitely been let down by the board to some extent and the usual braindead suspects in the squad, although Romero took it to a new level today with that stupidity at a key point of the tie.

But 3 defeats in a row without scoring and out of 2 cups in a week is unacceptable as they were all winnable.

I dont think I've ever been so disappointed in a manager, I expected so much more from him.
Simply the wrong fit for this club.

Richarlison, Bissouma, Spence, Lenglet and Persic signed in the summer and he can't get the best out of just 1 of them?

Danjuma signed in January and proceeds to get frozen out after scoring on his debut?

If a club signs 6 players and you can't get the best out of just 1 of them then the problem is you.

Never been as angry with a manager as I am tonight.

Was happy enough to hedge our bets and let him see the season out.......... Not now.

Even if it's just Mason for a couple of months.........

FUCK OFF, CONTE. ABSOLUTE PISS-TAKE.

Last edited:
Levy usually takes too long to fire managers, so expect this to go on for a while.

Back
Top Bottom