Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think most people do understand how he feels. I get the feeling that Ventrone’s death was the sliding doors moment of this season, and possibly of Conte’s tenure. He’s just not been the same since, and I don’t think you can downplay the influence that Ventrone had the team, they all respected him and wanted to work for him.

I just feel that if his heart isn’t in it anymore, that it would be best for him to walk away now, rather than the summer, another few more months could make things worse
I much prefer knowing what's going on and having an honest view on all this rather than us speculating. Glad he has spoken up.

The quotes the other day about the sporting director and club physios etc being present at interviews and talking to the press were misrepresented also.

When you read or listen to the whole interview it all stems from a question Conte is asked by a journalist about "would he like to see other people from the club give their opinion?"
Yep, that's the problem with sound bites, especially in the hands of the press and the bullshit merchants on twitter, all designed to increase readership and clicks and not interested in anything else. I wish people would be more discerning.

Fucking Conte must have told Perisic and Lenglet to be shit so we lose this so he gets the sack

Great buy Lenglet, thanks fucking useless piece of shit Levy you bald fuck

Yeah he can go now.

Looks clueless out there.

Has turned fans against two of our most beloved players (Lloris and Son) by refusing to drop them despite the woeful form.

His tactical masterstroke is to play Richarlison, Kulu and Romero out of position just to keep Son on the pitch whilst bringing Sess and Lenglet on. It's so bad it's funny.

Dogshit dinosaur dragging this club even further into Levy's piss filled gutter.

£15 million hahaha

The bloke doesn't give a shit and is wanting to be sacked so he doesn't have to take any of the blame.

Take away the fans and what's left.... Nothing a shiny plastic, soulless bowl.

Back
Top Bottom