Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was Conte’s 14th league game in charge.

Klopp also lost his 14th league game in charge 1-0, at home to Man United, in a season they’d finish 8th and lose the EL final to miss out on the CL. Here were their players in that game:

Mignolet
Clyne K. Toure Sakho Moreno
Henderson Leiva Can
Milner Firmino Lallana

Subs: Ibe, Benteke, Caulker

Klopp kept the faith with Liverpool and Liverpool kept the faith with Klopp. So it must be with us and Conte, which of course means BIG spending and the RIGHT spending.
This this this this this

This season is a write off. We know it. Conte knows it.

All about next season now and he is tanking so we shift out the dross in the summer and replace with quality, while making sure we don't have to worry about Europe spoiling our march to the title.

Tony is playing 3D chess while you're complaining about a game on a single board.

I recommend you all sell all the valuables your significant other owns and chucking the proceeds on us winning the title next season.

Can buy them better stuff with the easy money you'll get when we're champions!
Problem is fans are paying good money(too good if you ask me) and showing loyalty now. This season didn't need to be a write off. They could of shifted out players sooner and got others in and given us a chance of a good season this year as we was in the fantastic position with games in hand.

Problem is fans are paying good money(too good if you ask me) and showing loyalty now. This season didn't need to be a write off. They could of shifted out players sooner and got others in and given us a chance of a good season this year as we was in the fantastic position with games in hand.
I know mate.

My post was just a bit of light-hearted banter to try to lift the mood on this awful midweek evening.

There are more than a few people around this club who should be ashamed at their role in the position we're in.

I know mate.

My post was just a bit of light-hearted banter to try to lift the mood on this awful midweek evening.

There are more than a few people around this club who should be ashamed at their role in the position we're in.
Sorry mate I didn't realise spurs have a habit of sucking the fun out of us.

There‘s no way Conte gets sacked already is there? 😂

Jesus Christ, I can genuinely see that happening if this carries on. Even though the problem is 90% down to the fact that half our squad belong in the fucking Championship.

Levy will do anything to deflect.

Back
Top Bottom