Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In an interview granted to Standard Sport, Antonio Conte revealed - or rather confirmed - a market background regarding Romelu Lukaku: "Paratici tried to bring him to Juve because he knew I liked him and that I wanted him at all costs in the team. ". A situation in some ways similar to that of Dejan Kulusevski: "I asked to take him from Juve when I was at Inter. Paratici, however, wanted to cut me out of the deal, not to 'strengthen' Juventus, but to damage me".

300/1 for a Winks double, don’t look a gif horse in the mouth

horse GIF
Face Shake It Off GIF

Am I allowed to criticise him without being considered racist towards Italians yet? The decision to set up and play the same way here as we did at city cost us tonight. Does not have the players here to be so tactically rigid. Piss poor set up against a fantastic defensively side that'd extremely well organised.

got it wrong today. that system just kills us when your fullbacks cant cross a ball. cant have a system that emphasises wing backs and the wing backs employed are emerson and sessegnon. doesnt work and never will because they cant deliver a fucking ball!

kane was emersons position once and whipped in a ball that emerson could only dream of. its fucking shameful how bad our wingbacks are at crossing a ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom