Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's another example of him shitting over Spurs fans he hasn't deleted. Remember, SPURS fans. Probably THE most patient tolerant fans in the country

Appalling poster
Thé claim about spurs fans having a « weak mentality » is strong and unfounded. However dans central point (which he repeated many times) is correct.

Thé business model behind the internet is to monetise your attention. It does that in two key ways: sex and shock. Social media (including the dishonest and pathetic aggregators) manufacture shock and outrage and encourage feelings of shame. That is their core way of doing things. They have a thin veneer of being honest truth tellers but it takes only a moments thought to see they are not that.

If you ignored that central point and used the comment about spurs fans « weak mentality » as your support for making claims like he is « shitting all over spurs fans » then your rhetoric has outstripped the evidence.

Whilst I’m here, if you are making claims about some other post that he made where you cannot provide any evidence other than the fact he probably deleted it, then you should step down from that trumpian position.

For the avoidance of doubt, Dan can come across as smarmy and arrogant at times (imo) but I think your divisive, evidence-free assertions are more troubling to good faith discussion.

Here's another example of him shitting over Spurs fans he hasn't deleted. Remember, SPURS fans. Probably THE most patient tolerant fans in the country

Appalling poster

So not 'another' example then seeing as you haven't even provided evidence of when I allegedly said what I said the first time - I'm quite a patient person so I'll give you all the time in the world to find that quote, take your time. 👍

And since I've been very consistent in my assertions about our fans and the way the media work and have repeated it many times I'll very happily stand on it. LeParisien LeParisien even dumbed down my point for you...I think if you really wanted to comprehend it you would, let's be real.

I like the way you and you're little fan club have these delusions about me, I think it's sweet honestly ❤️...but the truth is you're the one who is causing the divide on here with you refusal to accept anyone's point regarding our lovely owners so much so you pidgeon hole them and shout them down.

So I guess that's 2 times now in the space of 24 hours where you've tried and failed by all means feel free to try again...You can see why I can be a cunt on here because I have to deal with bullshit like this and little bullshitting weasels like you.

ps I'd be very worried if ArsespacE is your voice of reason and go to guy if you're seeking backup, it's not the best look...

Last edited:
I’m not someone who whinges about ENIC over finances. I think they do spend money. My problem is that they are grossly incompetent with that money.

That's the key isn't it. We spent big on Ndombele, both the fee and his wages. Yes, we can't spend what City and Chelsea do, but we can be roughly equivalent of Liverpool in terms of spending. But the recruitment is night and day. Regardless of fee, they have been buying really well, with the majority of their transfers being successful, be it Robertson for £8m or VVD for £70m. Maybe Keita and Oxlade-Chamberlain didn't work out, but their strike rate for transfer successes is very impressive. Forward planning as well, with Jota coming in before Firmino has totally gone, likewise now with Diaz and Mane.

When was the last time we bought well, 2014? You have to go back to Wanyama and Son times. We have pissed away money on absolute shit and it doesn't appear to be improving under Paratici with Gollini and Emerson. Maybe Romero will come good (jury is out) and maybe Bentancur will. Kulusevski looks like Andy Reid to me, don't see that one working out at all and even if I am being too harsh, what's the logic of this signing. What's the logic of Emerson when your main coaching target plays 3 at the back? They are just buying scratch-cards.

Where is the fucking Wanyama type signing? A good player who comes in, does the job straight away, common sense type of move. Toby was another one. Why are we incapable of these type of transfers now?

If Paratici doesn't do the business, then it's Levy who also needs to go, because Levy hires these people and there were/are huge red flags around Paratici (wanna pay Ramsey £400k per week?). The Emerson transfer alone is enough to get him fired.

Levy has lost his way/run out of luck/whatever you want to call it. He has been here too long, he is out of touch with the football side of the game and he needs to go solely on the issue of competence. Only a fantastic summer window can change my mind on that, and I have no faith that we will put one together.

So not 'another' example then seeing as you haven't even provided evidence of when I allegedly said what I said the first time - I'm quite a patient person so I'll give you all the time in the world to find that quote, take your time. 👍

And since I've been very consistent in my assertions about our fans and the way the media work and have repeated it many times I'll very happily stand on it. LeParisien LeParisien even dumbed down my point for you...I think if you really wanted to comprehend it you would, let's be real.

I like the way you and you're little fan club have these delusions about me, I think it's sweet honestly ❤️...but the truth is you're the one who is causing the divide on here with you refusal to accept anyone's point regarding our lovely owners so much so you pidgeon hole them and shout them down.

So I guess that's 2 times now in the space of 24 hours where you've tried and failed by all means feel free to try again...You can see why I can be a cunt on here because I have to deal with bullshit like this and little bullshitting weasels like you.

ps I'd be very worried if ArsespacE is your voice of reason and go to guy if you're seeking backup, it's not the best look...
You do realise you can turn off the computer? You don’t have to be a cunt to anyone or deal with any bullshit lol.

The war has well and truly begun now, mate - we need all hands on deck to flush the ENIC bots out

Conte calling out the bald fraud lying cunt is our call to arms!
I understand the desire to remove ENIC and indeed share that desire but… who do you honestly think would buy the club at the kind of value Lewis & Levy will demand? I’d suggest there are very few options.

I understand the desire to remove ENIC and indeed share that desire but… who do you honestly think would buy the club at the kind of value Lewis & Levy will demand? I’d suggest there are very few options.
Yanks with proper vision like Fenway, Liberty Media, etc.

Where is the fucking Wanyama type signing? A good player who comes in, does the job straight away, common sense type of move. Toby was another one. Why are we incapable of these type of transfers now?

Because those types of signings don't cost £10m anymore, they cost £30m. In Levy's sick mind, he thinks he can get better value spending that type of fee on foreign prospects than on established PL players, even though the chances of them actually being good enough are tiny.

Levy only signs players that he thinks will double in value. He doesn't sign players that the team actually needs. We haven't signed a striker on a permanent deal for almost half a decade despite every manager crying out for one. Instead he signs players like Bryan Gil for £30m who he thinks will be worth £100m in 3 years time even though the player is clearly not ready to play in the PL.

Remember folks, this guy questions the intelligence of other posters pretty much every day.

You said it matey. You know you said it. Others saw your comments and posted their disgust at the time.
And you should be utterly ashamed of yourself for mocking other Spurs fans who felt pain and anguish at our humiliation. 😡

And now you ask me to waste my valuable time searching for your pathetic comment you've no doubt deleted just so you can minimise your embarrassment!

Most of this forum can see right through you now mate

tenor.gif
Amazed he hasn’t been banned

Absolute pain in the arse

Moody?

Absolute scummers - time for a full flush, mate!

Conte destroyed them in 3 sentences
I am glad your back because everyone's got their own view and if they're different to mine that's fine. it's a football forum. we're not all going to agree.

Stop trying to make it a war between the Spurs fanbase. People disagreeing with you don't make them "Less Spurs" you're not the only person who has a right to a viewpoint on our club. the club we all spend our hard earned money on.

So try being a bit more civil and stop calling people "bots" it's silly.

we're all just strangers on the internet. no point wasting your time getting angry or "ready for war" or whatever.

have a nice day.

Oh no are you actually gonna deny how often you have the balls to call other people idiots on here? That would be fucking embarrassing for you.

You like your delusional weasel like compatriot ought post up some evidence of me doing that seeing as whatever I said has manifested itself in your brain it shouldn't be too hard to find should it?...or are you just going to live in your lost little world of the illusion of truth?

I have to admit I do find your pettiness in brining up spelling in an attempt to pile on pretty impressive, gotta rate it.

PS I did a spell check this time, did I get everything right this time? :)

Back
Top Bottom