Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You like your delusional weasel like compatriot ought post up some evidence of me doing that seeing as whatever I said has manifested itself in your brain it shouldn't be too hard to find should it?...or are you just going to live in your lost little world of the illusion of truth?

I have to admit I do find your pettiness in brining up spelling in an attempt to pile on pretty impressive, gotta rate it.

PS I did a spell check this time, did I get everything right this time? :)

No. Which is genuinely impressive considering you did a check. I'll let you find the errors this time though, you can report back when you find them!

(And I'll happily go find some some examples of you insulting other people's intelligence, if you're genuinely going to try and go down the denial route.)

No. Which is genuinely impressive considering you did a check. I'll let you find the errors this time though, you can report back when you find them!

(And I'll happily go find some some examples of you insulting other people's intelligence, if you're genuinely going to try and go down the denial route.)

Go for it!

And try not to move the goalposts like you've already done, you said that I've been calling people idiots, now you're saying that there's examples of me insulting people's intelligence, yeah we see you bro :nunothumb:

Man this can be a really unpleasant place at times.

I presume our impending defeat and poor form is a lot of the reason for it........

still though

everybody try be a bit more civil to those with opposing views eh?

we're all Spurs.

Anybody else sick of sky and other outlets banging on that contes supposed criticism o Tottenham and our transfers.
Not as much attention being paid to Uniteds comical shitshow of management and players.

I am glad your back because everyone's got their own view and if they're different to mine that's fine. it's a football forum. we're not all going to agree.

Stop trying to make it a war between the Spurs fanbase. People disagreeing with you don't make them "Less Spurs" you're not the only person who has a right to a viewpoint on our club. the club we all spend our hard earned money on.

So try being a bit more civil and stop calling people "bots" it's silly.

we're all just strangers on the internet. no point wasting your time getting angry or "ready for war" or whatever.

have a nice day.
There are only 2-3 active bots atm - rest are fans stuck in an abusive relationship with Levy

The bots are downright dangerous imv

Go for it!

And try not to move the goalposts like you've already done, you said that I've been calling people idiots, now you're saying that there's examples of me insulting people's intelligence, yeah we see you bro :nunothumb:

Yes. Don't shift the goalposts by claiming you used a word that insults other people's intelligence by saying you've insulted other people's intelligence. The goalpost shift here is colossal. Completely different point. The only thing you should see is a fucking English teacher and maybe a therapist to get over this bizarre superiority complex you seem to have.

Yes. Don't shift the goalposts by claiming you used a word that insults other people's intelligence by saying you've insulted other people's intelligence. The goalpost shift here is colossal. Completely different point. The only thing you should see is a fucking English teacher and maybe a therapist to get over this bizarre superiority complex you seem to have.

Cool whatever, post up your evidence or pipe down :thumbup:

Cool whatever, post up your evidence or pipe down :thumbup:

Of what? You being a condescending prat who regularly belittles other people's comprehension/critical thinking skills?

'I have to speak like this to dumb down such a basic argument, sorry.'

Here's one example of a reply. I can give more every time you try and backtrack. Every other day if somebody posts a twitter link, along comes shadydan to act like he's the arbiter of the forum. You're relentless.

Anybody else sick of sky and other outlets banging on that contes supposed criticism o Tottenham and our transfers.
Not as much attention being paid to Uniteds comical shitshow of management and players.
Goes with the territory of a big club when its doing shite. Woolwich have had a load of it the last 2 years when struggling and Utd with Solskjaer had heaps of criticism. I really dont see any media bias against us. Fact is we're a poor side who currently sit 8th and play mediocre football, we deserve criticism.

Back
Top Bottom