Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody wet the bed just yet…

I like Romano and I think in general he’s usually on the button when it comes to info, but when it comes to info about us I would take it with a pinch of salt these days, mainly because I think it’s pretty clear the guy is very close to Paratici, and as such is always going to try and put a positive spin on any news coming out of Spurs.

I like Romano and I think in general he’s usually on the button when it comes to info, but when it comes to info about us I would take it with a pinch of salt these days, mainly because I think it’s pretty clear the guy is very close to Paratici, and as such is always going to try and put a positive spin on any news coming out of Spurs.

Some top mental gymnastics there.

Something up with your caps lock.

No it’s a derivation of a comedy meme involving the beloved childrens character “sponge Bob square pants” . In said meme Bob makes a daft statement often parroted by those who lack intelligence in a mix of caps and lower case.

All of this much to the amusement of those who enjoy meme humour.

Need anything else explained “Doc”?

How can players be energised by what conte is saying. Certain things you keep quiet.
Our squad of players couldn't be energised by any coach on earth the are a fucking disgrace.
The vast majority of our squad are stealing a living a massive clear out is long overdue.
Back a serial winner like Conte and we might have a chance.
Idiots like you who are willing to except the current shit at Spurs are a massive problem

Our squad of players couldn't be energised by any coach on earth the are a fucking disgrace.
The vast majority of our squad are stealing a living a massive clear out is long overdue.
Back a serial winner like Conte and we might have a chance.
Idiots like you who are willing to except the current shit at Spurs are a massive problem
Idiots are the people who pay 1200 quid plus watching season after season mediocrity and not winning. Stopped that caper ages ago. Idiots are owners who sacked a manager who didnt have a pot to piss in on transfers despite getting in top 4 without a stadium. Fiasco last 3 seasons. And these idiots own our club.

Outcoached by Hassenhüttl and Bruno Lage, Spurs seems Conte's level anno 2022.

Hahahahahahaha

In less time than we've won 1 league cup, he's won the PL, FA cup, 4 Serie A titles and a Coppa Italia. One of these trophies was in 2021. Somehow I think 'his level' has more to do with Spurs than it does with him, considering our persistent failure and his persistent success.

Hahahahahahaha

In less time than we've won 1 league cup, he's won the PL, FA cup, 4 Serie A titles and a Coppa Italia. One of these trophies was in 2021. Somehow I think 'his level' has more to do with Spurs than it does with him, considering our persistent failure and his persistent success.

We get a lot of odd marks pass through this site. Some of them are absolute rotten dangers. All of these basement dwelling, dubious hard drive cretins have nothing on the “I’m not sure Conte is good enough for Spurs crew”

Absolute bunch of Fritzels

We get a lot of odd marks pass through this site. Some of them are absolute rotten dangers. All of these basement dwelling, dubious hard drive cretins have nothing on the “I’m not sure Conte is good enough for Spurs crew”

Absolute bunch of Fritzels

I wonder how many managers failing here it would take for these people to realise the problem is with the club, not them.

Poch knew, and Conte does too.

How can players be motivated by what conte said. If youre boss says youre shit in any job you find somewhere else. Cant see conte lasting and did say back in summer not to hire him as wont be long until he complains.
He’s not saying they’re shit - he’s saying they need to work hard to be better and be more competitive. He hasn’t called out particular players - he even praised Winks for his invisible performance on the weekend. All he says is we’re not at the level of other teams - not that we won’t get there - but that it’s a long, hard journey to get there. That’s it.

Surely no-one disagrees that to get to a next level at anything you have to work hard?

He’s not saying they’re shit - he’s saying they need to work hard to be better and be more competitive. He hasn’t called out particular players - he even praised Winks for his invisible performance on the weekend. All he says is we’re not at the level of other teams - not that we won’t get there - but that it’s a long, hard journey to get there. That’s it.

Surely no-one disagrees that to get to a next level at anything you have to work hard?
Some of our fans are as soft as the players

Tottenham have been going for nearly 150 years. Conte rocks up after 3 months and tells owners how to run club while earning 17m a year. Be creative conte. Heard even the players are saying give rodon a chance. Poch deserved right to have a say as done a remarkable job under circumstances. Levy is accountable for this mess last 3 years. I want conte to do well but if he keeps moaning theres only one outcome.

I wonder how many managers failing here it would take for these people to realise the problem is with the club, not them.

Poch knew, and Conte does too.

You are giving them to much credit. These dribblers and wrong uns haven’t been around long enough to realise how long this mess has been going on.

Tottenham have been going for nearly 150 years. Conte rocks up after 3 months and tells owners how to run club while earning 17m a year. Be creative conte. Heard even the players are saying give rodon a chance. Poch deserved right to have a say as done a remarkable job under circumstances. Levy is accountable for this mess last 3 years. I want conte to do well but if he keeps moaning theres only one outcome.

Levy quits?

Back
Top Bottom