Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because it's the Conte thread.

Why share anything as its all 99 percent BS?

I'm not sure on the protocol...... Do we have to email you now to post or what?

If you're clearly upset about Burley's opinion and click bait nonsense articles like that then all you're doing is encouraging the clicks prompting more of the same thing 🤦‍♀️

One day you work out how the Internet works, until then keep up the faux outrage :thumbup:
Says the person who 'looks out for people' on an anonymous football forum.

Who's outraged? I'm laughing that someone is 'looking out for me'.

Anyway - think we've derailed the Conte thread long enough - at least my bullshit was actually about Conte whereas yours is just like the 'I'd like to have an argument please' sketch from Monty Python.

Craig Burley weighing in with his opinion........

STFU
Potter would look to go elsewhere I think but if he did take the job he would just be eaten alive by Levy.
We got one of the best managers in the prem and he still struggles to get the transfers he wants.
Next time around the manager search will be even worse than last lime when Nuno got the job.

What do you mean by “back” Levy?

I’ve never met a football fan in real life that backs a chairman, 99% don’t give a toss who the chairman is they just want their team to do well. Yep some were anti Scholar and then Sugar in the days before the internet when blokes just turned up to watch the football, now we’ve got a load of economic and football experts claiming to know how to run a multi million pound business. Most of the numpties on here could barely tie their own trainers up.

I neither back nor loathe levy, I just want Tottenham to win football matches, and if they lose I’ll blame the players and the manager. I’ve seen Spurs score hundreds of goals, the chairman hasn’t got a single one of them.

It’s trendy in modern football to blame chairmen, managers encourage it because it gives them a safety blanket when they get canned. Levy has made some shocking decisions and Joe runs the club like a business, we all know that and no matter how much you whine and wet the bed it won’t change.

Just carry on calling me a Levy bot because I’m more concerned about the next Sanchez howler than how many yachts they own. And how many were moaning when Sanchez was bought for £40m 4 seasons ago?

I’m not into likes or disagrees on here, I’m just an old Spurs fan who wants the club to win things, if someone comes up with a decent offer Enic will sell, idiots on the internet won’t change a thing.
Don't bother mate.
Some on here have to resort to childish name calling.
It's almost as if they are unable to have a proper debate.

Can’t see him staying a long time to be honest.

Can he beat our average!?!?

26150.jpeg

Just don’t understand why you have to be such a Cunt to people, he’s posting an article about Conte in the Conte thread

You don’t own this forum

How am I being a cunt to him, he doesn't like the opinion and the article and I offered him logical advice to stop posting it as it encourages clicks, ironically you're the one being a cunt by calling me a cunt and piling on.

How am I being a cunt to him, he doesn't like the opinion and the article and I offered him logical advice to stop posting it as it encourages clicks, ironically you're the one being a cunt by calling me a cunt and piling on.
He is posting the article to see what others think about it, it’s a forum, where we can chat and discuss these things

You need to stop trying to police threads

You come across as a snide fucker mate

Im just ‘looking out for you’

He is posting the article to see what others think about it, it’s a forum, where we can chat and discuss these things

You need to stop trying to police threads

You come across as a snide fucker mate

Im just ‘looking out for you’

He's posting an article in which he says he doesn't like the content or am I wrong? He wants the reporter to shut up because he's speaking shit so if you feel a way why post it up?

I didn't say he couldn't post it, he can post what the fuck he wants but if he's upset at click bait crap then you need to realise that sharing content is just encouraging shit like this...you do realise how this works right?

Going by your last few posts you should heed your own advice when it comes to policing the thread.

He's posting an article in which he says he doesn't like the content or am I wrong? He wants the reporter to shut up because he's speaking shit so if you feel a way why post it up?

I didn't say he couldn't post it, he can post what the fuck he wants but if he's upset at click bait crap then you need to realise that sharing content is just encouraging shit like this...you do realise how this works right?

Going by your last few posts you should heed your own advice when it comes to policing the thread.
Life’s too short to engage with people like you

Enjoy your day

Back
Top Bottom